"I'm not gonna surprised if there are our warriors in their backs"

"ROGER!" The soldiers replied and fasten their pace.

"If we fasten our pace, we'll finish our quota and can take a break, only 3 rings left, make sure everything's perfect" A superior motivated his soldiers. 

Ka-thac Ka-thac-Ka-thac-Ka-thac

The carriage arrived, beside it are the nobles who the general meet a couple of minutes ago. Another side of the carriage looks to be a soldier, their general, with dozens of soldiers at their backs.

The queen herself opened the door and walked in the snow. When their general realizes it, he walked with the queen. The snow on the ground was too cold that the general immediately ordered his nearby soldiers for an axe. He wish to shove the snow to the side for the queen to walk through. His actions were sincere, but the queen's actions were more surprising. 

"We can talk to your carriage, queen of Avalon"  Sian couldn't just watch, he has to offer her to her carriage's space. She might be more comfortable in it. "That is a good idea my queen" Her general agreed.

They talked in the carriage...

Sian explained that they are recruiting soldier in his army. He does not wan't bloodshed in both side. As long as Avalon's forces don't make a move on us, they won't too. There's a limit in everyone's patience.

"As long as you don't have any bad intentions, your welcome in our kingdom" The queen agreed easily. Probably because of the general's good eyes, she easily agreed. Even if they don't agree of their entrance, the army would have to use force either way.

"Queen of Avalon"
"May we chop woods in your land?" The general asked

"What for?"

"Long story to tell. We will compensate for what we've take for the next 72 hours in your kingdom" 

"You may do as you want, but there are forests surrounding our kingdom has ownership"
"The previous king gave the land (forests) in exchange for protection against wild monsters"
The queen agreed.

"I will take my leave first, we have lots to do for our stay here"
"You don't have to be on alert, I gave you my word"
"I'll never attack if you don't attack"

Sian left the carriage not looking back. The queen trusted his words and ordered the driver of the carriage to go back. On front, the nobles leading the way, the middle is the carriage, and at the rear, the soldiers. Sian called out the general of Avalon for a talk. Their general ordered a soldier to inform the queen that he will be back later on. Sian seemed he wanted to talk about something. 

"You seemed to have trust in me?" Sian asked to clarify what on his mind the entire time. How could they just let the ring leader go out and meet outsiders. If the queen is assassinated, Avalon will crumble. Or are they that confident against the Rose Army...

"I don't trust you, we don't trust you" He said.

"Then how come you came here with only 2 soldiers at your side?"
"We could assassinate the queen in a blink of an eye with just our numbers" Sian threatened him.

"Even if you pull out a surprise attack, we can sacrificed ourselves and let the queen fall back"
"At least, we have identified you as a threat"
"Our walls isn't that much different from any of the greatest kingdom"
"If you attack our walls, be prepared to suffer losses"
"And deaths in an unknown land" He threatened back the general of the Rose Army.

"Let me demonstrate to you how scary outside in your walls" Sian borrowed a rifle from a soldiers back who was digging for the fight rings. He pointed a bird as his target. The general of Avalon couldn't guess what he was doing but he got a hint that what he's holding is a weapon that led Elkia from the bottom to become the current 6th Greatest Kingdoms. 

(Bang)

The bird fell and it's body is gone. The general became stiff all over. Despite of the cold, he was sweating and in heat. He was in awe. He felt mixed emotions, awe, fear, envy. The sound of the gun blew his mind out. 

"Every one in the army have this weapon"
"Similar to a bow and arrow but stronger" (he showed a bullet )
"One shot, One Kill"
"What do you think would happen if All of us shoot at the same time towards the carriage?" The general of Avalon couldn't understand him but he felt intimidated. Sian smirked happily and pointed the gun towards the moving carriage and asked...

"What do you thinks would happen?"

.

.

.

.

"YOU'RE INSANE..."

He said...

Sian put in his finger in the trigger for an another shot. The general couldn't let that bullet through. He used all his courage, hold the rifles barrel and asked...

"What do you think your doing?"

He wasn't intimidated anymore, he was more like a madman. His eyes changed, the positions of his eye brows changed. His face looked like a different person than the one they meet before.

.

.

.

.

.

Writer's Note,

Please do vote for motivation :>