The queen sent nobles to welcome the force at the front gate, but the army stopped and made a formation with the trucks. Just like how the students from the academy made a huge tent for their own using trucks, the army would also use the same strategy. It would be their temporary place for the rest 72 hours. 

__________________________

There are 500 meters away from the front gate of Avalon. The order the queen made was to wait the the visitors in the gate. Not to approach them. But where ever you go, there are always people who has none patience. Because of the cold, nobles shouldn't stay out in the open freely or they might get ill (A nobles inner thoughts). So they intend to take the initiative to talk not waiting for the queen's presence.

_____{Temporary Base}_______________________

"Send a dozen of soldiers to post posters in every nook and cranny in this kingdom"

"Remember not to stay too much or we'll get alerted there might something happened to ya'll"

"There should be a hundred of posters, visit every town in the kingdom, post every villages around the kingdom, and also to other settlements in the forests"

"While the others prepare the course"

The soldiers dig the inches of snow to form a ring for the warriors to show their skills. 

The nobles arrived at the camp riding their horses looking down to the soldiers who were digging. Yelled out a welcome to the army.

"Welcome to Avalon!"

"Get your superiors" The nobles demanded and audience to the soldier who were preparing the rings for the warriors to fight. 

A soldier went out his way to call his squad superior. 

"I'm his superior, what does this gentlemen wants?" His superior asked. He was just then also preparing the a rings for the warriors to fight. The nobles saw it and had doubts.

"Your not his superior!"
"I just saw you also digging holes in our land!" A noble infuriated thinking they are tricking him.

"Noble one, as you can see, everyone's hands are full"
"We superiors also have to help our fellow soldiers out" Said from the soldiers superior.
"As you can see, there are only few soldiers who ties a colored bandana in their upper arm"

The soldiers superior shows his red colored bandana tied on their upper arms.

"No need for further explanation soldier" The general arrived from his tent because of the ruckus.

"I'm the commander of this small army" When the nobles see the general, they were convinced that he is the general. He was the only one with a different uniform, and has an aura of that a ruler. 

"We're nobles from the kingdom of Avalon" The nobles greeted the general on their horses. They didn't even get down from their horses, not a proper welcome or greeting. From looking in their eyes, they didn't seem no harm but they do not intend to stay in the cold forever. They only asked one question....

"Do you have ulterior motives coming in another country?" 

"None" He answered.

"The new queen will be coming shortly in her carriage"
"She is new to this, give her some slack" The nobles left to intercept the queen's visible carriage approaching.

"Soldiers, we have a good morning today"
"The snow had stopped pouring"
"And inches of snow in the ground ca be used as fighting rings for our new warriors"

"Don't dilly-dallying, by the time the soldiers in the kingdom had posted the posters"