19

Yoongi had yet to fall asleep but he held Jimin in his arms and played with his hair while the younger slept. Actually... He wasn't even sure if the was asleep, or just closed his eyes. But he didn't want to say anything in the fear of waking Jimin up. So he just continued to massage the younger's scalp.

"Hey, Yoongi," Jimin spoke suddenly. 

Oh, guess he wasn't asleep after all.

"Yes, baby?" Yoongi smiled, he liked calling Jimin cute names.

"I was just thinking and... Haven't we touched before?" Jimin asked trying to think back to all his contact with Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged. "Apparently not. But we're together now, that's all that matters."

"That's true." Jimin snuggled closer to Yoongi. "I'm so happy I was wrong." 

"Wrong about what?" 

"Wrong about being slapped. And wrong about you not being my soulmate." Jimin hummed, before realizing something. "Wait..."

"Wait what?" Yoongi said with slight panic. 

"I CAN CALL MY PARENTS AND TELL THEM TO SUCK IT!" Jimin declared loudly.

"That's not what I was expecting..."

"AND THAT I DON'T NEED TO BE BABIED BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET SLAPPED!"

"Well..." Yoongi pointed out.

"Still..." Jimin muttered. "I can finally flush all that childhood trauma down the toilet. I feel empowered."

"Good for you baby," Yoongi said kissing his nose. "Except I'm still going to baby you." 

Jimin huffed. "Alright... But only you..." 

"Even better." Yoongi smiled kissing Jimin's lips, caressing his cheek. "You know I love you, right?" 

Jimin giggled kissing back. "I love you too." 

Yoongi pushed Jimin on his back, trapping the younger beneath him. He toyed with the end of his shirt and slid his hands underneath the fabric. Pushing the fabric up to reveal his milky thighs and further up to reveal his toned abdomen. 

Jimin prayed that it was dark enough to hide his crimson cheeks, as he simply closed his eyes in anticipation. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Jimin shrieked as Yoongi began to vigorously tickle his sides. Jimin squirmed around trying to escape the tickles as he giggled. Yoongi however, was giving him no mercy as he kept tickling Jimin just to hear his sweet laughter. 

Yoongi paused briefly allowing Jimin to catch his breath before he started tickling him again. Jimin kicked his legs trying to fight Yoongi off. Yoongi bent down to place a kiss on Jimin's lips as he tried to catch his breath for the second time. "I love your laugh." 

"So that provoked a tickle attack?" Jimin huffed crossing his arms pushing the shirt back down. 

"Yes, I think it did," Yoongi said with a slight smirk watching Jimin pout.

"I hate you." Jimin murmured. "But that's a total lie because I love you. I love you a whole lot."

"Awe baby." Yoongi smiled kissing Jimin's lips. "Now that you are officially mine. I can admit that the reason I was a bitch about you talking to Taemin was that I was jealous."

"Jealous of what?" Jimin asked tilting his head. "And you haven't made me yours."

"I can if you want me to," Yoongi said with complete seriousness. 

"Um... Not yet..." Jimin said, even though he liked the thought of it, it still seemed a bit much for their first night being together. 

"Alright. I'll wait for you." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. "And jealous that he made you laugh. That he made you smile. Because I wanted to be behind your smile."