18

Jimin stared at the older utterly shocked. What? What just happened?

Yoongi's first instinct was to join their lips is a kiss. It was short and somewhat salty due to the tears but Jimin's lips felt like heaven, soft and plump. Their lips perfectly molded together. When he pulled back Jimin was still wearing a shocked expression like a deer in headlights.

"Oh. Sorry, guess I should've asked first."

"Just kiss me again," Jimin said cutting Yoongi off.

Yoongi simply smiled and reconnected their lips, hand resting on Jimin's cheek where his mark had been just minutes ago. His other hand weaving through Jimin's hair on the back of his head, pulling his closer to deepen the kiss.

Their lips glided against one another as their saliva mixed. Yoongi ran his tongue across Jimin's bottom lip, inciting Jimin to part his lips, allowing Yoongi to explore his mouth. 

Yoongi moved his hand down to Jimin's waist trying to keep him as close as possible. As if he held Jimin any looser he'd slip through his fingers. Jimin disconnected his lips resting his forehead against Yoongi's. 

Yoongi's lips curved into his signature gummy smile. "I'm never letting you out of my sight. Ever again." 

Jimin giggled. "Isn't that a little bit much?" He questioned.

"Only if you think it is." Yoongi murmured planting another kiss on Jimin's lips. "I love you."

"You what?" Jimin pulled back taking in Yoongi's face.

"Well-" Yoongi paused realizing what he just said. "I love you. I love you a lot. And I think I've loved you for a while, but I wasn't sure why." 

"Wow, this is so much better than I ever thought" Jimin smiled reconnecting their lips only to pull away a few seconds later when someone interrupted them. 

"Whoa! What's happening here?" Taehyung said loudly.

"SHHHHHHHH!" Jin shushed. "Do you have any filter at all? You are going to ruin it and make it weird!" 

"I can answer that!" Jungkook piped up. "He doesn't have a filter."

"Excuse me! I didn't come here to get called out!" Taehyung huffed.

"Well, it really doesn't matter because they can obviously hear us," Namjoon told.

Hoseok crossed his arms. "Now I'm even more upset Yeonghwan isn't here."

"I told you you could bring him!" Namjoon defended. "And to be fair you guys aren't one-hundred percent sure you are soulmates."

"So? I'm the only one here without someone else now!" Hoseok huffed.

"Okay well, we don't know exactly what's going on... Here" Jin said gesturing to Yoongi and Jimin still in their own world. 

"We can hear you," Yoongi told sliding Jimin off his lap.

Jin chuckled not the slightest bit amused by Yoongi's comment. "Great now that, that, has been established. WHAT IS GOING ON?" 

"Yoongi is my soulmate," Jimin commented.

The others blinked a few times as they all sat in silence, letting this newfound information process. "WHAT?" They all screamed rushing over to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Yeah, we just found out," Jimin said with a smile.

Jin pinched Jimin's cheek, examining it. "Oh my god, it's gone. Wow!"

"Hyung... Please... Let go."

"Sorry. Anyway, we are leaving this place." Jin shrugged. "The people are pissy and stuck up. I'd rather eat pizza back at the house."

"Won't your parents get mad?" Yoongi asked Namjoon. 

Namjoon shrugged. "Maybe but I don't want to stay here either. So let's go."

They waited outside until the uber arrived and it was time to pile all seven of them in the car again. 

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "Here sit on my lap."

"Why? There's no need to." Jimin pointed out. 

"Are you saying you don't want to?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow. 

"No." Jimin smiled situating himself on the olders lap. "I was just asking."

"Don't tell me we are going to have another PDA couple like Taehyung and Jungkook!" Namjoon groaned.

Jungkook smacked Namjoon's arm. "You and Jin have plenty of PDA scenarios."

That poor uber driver.

The group ordered pizza and wolfed down the food. Jimin dripping sauce on his white shirt, but not caring because this was the happiest night of his life. Everyone talked and the atmosphere was not that of friends, but of a family.

Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok didn't make it back to the apartment until well after midnight. 

"Well..." Yoongi scratched his head. "Who's bedroom are we sleeping in?" 

"Oh I mean-" Jimin's cheeks flamed red, he wasn't sure how any of this worked and their relationship was moving quite fast-

"Not like that... Unless you want to... I mean you can sleep in your bed, but I thought we could sleep together. So I could cuddle you..." Yoongi coughed cringing at his horrible explanation. 

"Your bedroom is good..." Jimin muttered. Yoongi simply nodded and they entered Yoongi's room. Jimin looked around with a smile on his face, happy he was with his soulmate. 

Yoongi slipped his shirt off and threw it in the corner of the room on top of all the other dirty clothes. As he dug through his dresser looking for something to sleep in Jimin observed the sight of a shirtless Min Yoongi in front of him. When Yoongi's torso was covered again Jimin was able to focus and he stood next to Yoongi looking at his clothes in his dresser. 

Without asking Jimin stole one of Yoongi's sweaters and changed into it. He smiled triumphantly putting his hands on his hips. "Ta-da!" 

Yoongi swore his heart just combusted inside his chest. "You look so cute, baby." Yoongi kissed Jimin's nose, caressing his cheek. 

Jimin smiled as his cheeks tinted at the name. "Say it again."

"You look so cute." Yoongi complimented.

"No the other part."

"Baby?"

Jimin hummed in content. "A few more times."

"Baby. Baby. Baby." 

"Just one more?"

"Baby." Yoongi smiled pulling Jimin close to him. "I'll say it as much as you want." Yoongi peppered Jimin's face with kisses smiling at the cute giggles that escaped his lips. He pushed Jimin back on his bed, throwing the covers over the two of them.

Jimin snuggling into Yoongi's chest. "You are very warm." 

Yoongi chuckled and slipped his hands under the shirt Jimin was wearing enjoying the feeling of their skin touching. He rubbed circles on Jimin's back in a comforting motion, smiling as Jimin hummed. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

~

IM SO SOFT I MISSED WRITING SOFT CONTENT

I just realized that we only have till around chapter 24 when the book will end. And quarantine is going to continue for longer than that... And the next fic won't be published for a while. (I want to write far enough ahead to be able to have set weekly updates.) And Winter Pillows is going to go on for a while and the chapters are short.

If I start writing one-shots...

Would you prefer them in a book together or each published individually?

Also back when I first started writing this it was called "Your Sweet Caress" But I realized that revealed the ending so I changed it.

Also, my psych teacher is good she finally emailed us like "I didn't email you guys because you didn't have work scheduled." and the whole class is just like "Oh..."