Chapter 07 - Enamored by Greed

Start from the beginning

"Now you got me horny again! Come on! Let's go now and give them some more!"

Thus, they continue raping the female captives as the captives endure all of the atrocious acts of their captors, and the echoes of their cries and shouts resonate once again in the entire area.

Meanwhile, in the said blue tent where the captured silver-haired female knight was imprisoned, she is crouched in the dark corner with tears in her eyes, hearing the mumbled noises, cries, and shouts of the other female captives. She began thinking about her past and current events with regret and sorrow. When seconds later, the entrance of her tent opens, and a silhouette of a big man appears. The man chuckles as he stares at the silver-haired woman with malicious intent. He approaches the cage where the woman is and throws out a loaf of bread inside. 

"Here! Take this shit!" Jackal said. But the woman is not budging and is still motionless in the corner. 

"HEY! EAT THAT SHIT!" Jackal irritated shouted at her. The woman then lifts up her head and looks at him with a very cold stare. Jackal, surprised, takes a step back as he looks at the menacing gaze of the woman at him. He twitches his face with irritation as he bangs her cage.

"TSK! DON'T YOU STARE AT ME LIKE THAT! Let's see if you can still stare at me like that tomorrow when I have my time on you!" he said with a menacing tone and exits out of the tent.

...

...

...

Back at the Cathedral...

Preparing to go to sleep after eating their dinner for tonight, the peasants take a rest on their respective bed sheets in the living room once again as they still recovering from their wounds from yesterday. Four Able Units were also replaced by the previous four units for their security outside the room with their same gears and weapons. 

"Hey..." Isabella whispered to Glenn who is just on her left side. Glenn, facing back as he tries to sleep, replies as he whispers.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Things are becoming weird, isn't it?" Isabella whispered as she looks above at the ceiling.

"Yeah. I know, right. I also can't believe that the story of Fruchiel becoming an angel of destruction is really a piece of false information. They really tricked us, people." Glenn whispered in irritation.

"I can hear you, guys." Herman whispered next to Isabella on her right side. 

"Oh. You're still awake, Herman?" she said as she looks at him. Herman, with both of his hands on his head, sighs in thought.

"Yeah. I'm not that sleepy yet." he whispered.

"I-I see. What do you think, Herman?" 

Herman opens his eyes and looks up as well at the ceiling.

"First, our village. Then, Fruchiel's true identity and story. And then, the rising tension between the kingdom and the Riman Nation. " he sighed in irritation as well.

"This world is really becoming a shitshow!" he added. Glen and Isabella make worried expressions on their faces as they keep thinking about the possible outcomes in the future. Until Glenn stands up on his bedsheet with a sigh.

"Hm? Toilet?" Herman whispered at Glenn.

"Yeah. Be right back." Glenn, as he makes his way outside the living room, greeting the four Able Units that were guarding the area. He already knows his way toward the comfort room inside the Cathedral because of the tour that Fruchiel did to them earlier. As he makes his way in the dimmed area towards the comfort room, he sees other Able Units standing and guarding various areas across the rooms and hallways. Others patrol outside with their NODs.