Taehyung watched as Jungkook swallowed thickly, adams apple bobbing in his throat. It sent a shiver down the back of Taehyung's spine just watching the way Jungkook looked at him from on top. 

They simply stopped and stared, studying each other's every feature before finally Taehyung pulled his mind elsewhere, parting his lips to speak, "We need more popcorn..."

Jungkook's eyes went wide before he quickly pushed himself back up into a seated position, watching as Taehyung straightened himself up. Jungkook's throat felt dry before he spoke, "Oh..." he licked his lips, "popcorn, sure."

Sensing the awkward atmosphere, Taehyung stood back to his feet, "How about a trip to the store?"

-----

11:43am

Jungkook's hands tightened around the handles of the shopping trolly, the male struggling to turn a few corners with the added weight of Taehyung inside the basket. With a freshly opened lollypop in his hand, Taehyung enjoyed the candy, eyes scanning the junk food isle with precision until he spotted exactly what he wanted. 

"There!" Taehyung exclaimed, causing Jungkook to stop as he pointed the lollipop in the direction of the chip packets. The metal rungs of the shopping trolly were beginning to grow uncomfortable, so Taehyung instead lay on his back, resulting in his legs hanging over the edge. 

Jungkook simply shook his head, but didn't fail to suppress an airy chuckle as he stopped the trolly, reaching out as he grabbed a handful of chip packets. He turned back to the trolly, acting like a basketball player as he lobbed each packet into the basket, causing Taehyung to mutter a few curse words under his breath as each one landed against his stomach. He didn't directly complain though, instead ripping into one of the packets of chips. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shouldn't we wait until after we've left the store?"

Throwing a handful of salt and vinegar chips into his mouth, Taehyung gave a careless shrug, "There's no rules about it." He shoved his hand back inside the chip packet, the rustling of the bag and the awful smell of the salt causing Jungkook's nose to crinkle. 

Jungkook let out a huff, "Whatever, as long as you pay for them..." he ran a hand through his hair before slamming his head against the handles with a groan, "I don't have enough money for all of this..." 

Taehyung's expression remained unchanged as he tossed a few more chips into his mouth, "That's fine, I can steal like half of it."

Jungkook paused, blinking a few times to make sure he heard Taehyung correctly, "Did you just say... steal?"

"Yeah." Taehyung muttered, "Why are you so surprised? You've literally gotten away with murder-"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he flew forwards, snatching a few chips out from Taehyung's packet before shoving them in the male's mouth, "Shut up would you!" He hissed under his breath. He straightened himself back up as Taehyung erupted into a coughing fit. 

Jungkook sighed, "Since when were you such a master thief anyways?"

"Uh... since like, forever?" Taehyung's expression changed as he let out an awkward chuckle. 

Jungkook rose a brow, folding his arms over his chest. "Spill."

Drawing in a deep breath, there was a moment of hesitation from Taehyung before he placed his bag of chips aside, sitting up inside the shopping trolly, "Okay, okay... everyone else knows the story so I may as well tell you." He muttered, ruffling the back of his hair as he heaved a sigh. "I've told you that I came from a rich household... the perfect life you know?"