Chapter 6

A couple of teens, pretty harmless right? Most of them are to depressed to do anything. Wrong, our past Is worse than anyone else Could think of . Wanna know how Kiko knows so much about rippers. She was one.

Game day, The day us seniors love most as Prank day is the next day. Ten girls run out in short skirts and tight tops, The schools, red and Black Ribbons flow down through the girls hairs, Black and red lines cover their cheeks. Cheers erupt from the stands as the team runs through the Cheer leading team.  The Game starts, We are wining against the other team. i Hear a small yelp from under the stands. i whisper to Kade that i'm just going to the toilet. But i'm not, I haven't seen Kiko in a while. Poor girl doesn't know how to control it yet, The urge. I stand under the stand and the sight is horrific. Kiko is rubbing the blood from her lip. Countless bodies lay at her feet, All their necks ozing blood. I'm tired of protecting her. she needs to learn. i sigh and tell her to run inside the school. I scream as loud as i can. I see Jasper take off his helmet, And run his hand through his hair, squinting trying to see me. He sprints when he sees it's me and he yells Kades name and they are the first in. Jasper sighs and goes in further Revealing the Bloodless bodies of most of the cheerleaders. Kiko had compelled them not to remember. A girl shivers in the corner, she stands up slowly and walks towards me and All i see is her hand reaching for my neck and everything is black.

i Wake up to a bunch of people staring at my body. Kade is talking to some police officer. i Groan and Jasper sits down beside me. ' We didn't let them check your pulse, We said we did and that you were knocked out' he whispers. 'Why the fuck did she snap my neck' i groan rubbing my neck. 'More importantly why are you still alive' sighs Kiko. 

i never found out why she snapped my neck.  I look out the bedroom window to see Kade, Mr Robertson,Jasper and Lucas walking around the house. 'So, since it's just us, Tell me how's Kade and you' she smirks. she takes a bottle from her pocket and puts a finger to her lip. 'Hes great' i smile.

*WARNING MAY BE TRIGGERING*

whats a party without a fight, You just hope it isn't about you. Only tonight it was me. 

I was talking to Kade, as per usual, when my Ex Jackson walks into the party. Blake walks over to me and so does jasper and Kiko.  Blake puts his hand on my shoulder. 'Heya Cheyenne' smirks Jackson. i grab Kades hand. 'Back the fuck up bro' Yells Jasper. 'why? i didn't do shit to her' He yells back. Kiko scoffs. 'Like hell you didn't! I walked in, She told you she didn't want to. So i recommend that  you get the fuck out of here  before i bash your head in' yells Kade. Jacksons friends line up behind him. 'Was that threat Parker' laughs Jackson. ' Oh it definitely is. You Fucking Raped my girlfriend. You Think you can get away with that?' Yells Kade. i see some of Jacksons Friends back down when they take in  what Jackson had done. Kade, Jasper and Blake walk over to Jackson. Kade looks him up and down and punches him in the jaw which knocks him down. ' wow a glass jaw. Sucks to be you right now Jackson' laughs Kade. 

Kiko waves a hand in front of my face. i swat it away. She laughs and takes out her phone and takes a load of selfies. We walk outside, Yelling voices distract  me from Kikos Voice. we both look out from the porch. Students from our school sit on the curb. One of Kikos 'Friends' stands up and waves her hand. Kiko faces me and mimics a puking face. The girl looks like a Barbie doll, she runs in her pink fluffy heels to the gate. 'Kiko darling, You look horrible!' Gasps the girl. 'Oh fuck off Cassandra' she yells back and gives her the middle fingers and she walks down the steps and walks toward the guys. i go and give Kade a hug.'What the hell do you all think your doing? There's a murder suspect on the loose, Get the fuck back to school or home or you'll end up Like Ms Robertson' yells Lucas. Cassandra and a few footballers gasp and quickly run to a nearby car. others sigh and stand up and yell "good luck" and they all leave.

Wow it sucks to be us doesn't it.