Chapter 2

Kiko sighs and puts out her cigarette. Jasper walks back in. 'Kiko' he coughs and nods towards the dining room. She sighs again and walks out of the room. 'I went with the same story as Cayenne' he sighs. He stands up and looks at the fireplace. He leans down. 'How'd glass get over here?' He whispers. Kade sits up and walks over to him. 'Because their alcohol is over there' I sigh. Kade looks back at me and I nod towards a cabinet in the corner of the room. 'Obviously who ever did it knew about the cabinet and was aware of the office' I sigh. Kade walks over and kisses my forehead and hugs me. 'Hold up! When did this happen?' Asks Jasper. Kade laughs. 'For your information I was not drunk when he kissed me last night' I laugh. Jaspers jaw drops and he brushes it off and looks around the room. 'Who would have known' he mutters. 'Kiko' laughs Kade. 'True she knows everything' laughs Jasper.

Kiko walks back into the room and nods to Kade. He kisses my cheek and leaves the room. 'Those two together' laughs Jasper. 'Don't hurt your football obsessed brain. It's not that hard to notice how they act around each other Jasper' Laughs Kiko. She sits down beside me and pulls out a mirror and a lip gloss. 'How come you haven't left the couch?' Asks Jasper. 'I broke a rib trying to sit up earlier. Gotta give it time to heal' I sigh. He nods and crosses his arms and stares out the window. Kade comes back in along with the detective Lucas. 'You are all to stay in this house till the investigation is over ok?'he states. We all nod. 'Rooms are upstairs pick any of them' smiles Ms Robertson.

An ambulance arrives about 10 minutes later so we had to go upstairs. Kade takes my hand and we go towards the closest room. 'This will be boring. A bunch of adults making us stay here' mutters Kiko. 'At least we're together' sighs Jasper. Lucas walks into the room. 'So your story all fit together but I'd be careful around that cop. She seems a little off' he sighs. 'Your Sydney's brother?' States Kiko. He gives her a weird look. 'Sydney's brother went on to be a detective. I haven't seen you since the funeral a year ago' she states. Jaspers shifts uncomfortably.  Lucas doesn't seem to notice Jasper. He nods. 'Why'd The Robertson's hire you? If you don't mind me asking' asks Kade. 'I don't know. Probably because they know you guy would talk to me quicker then that cop' he sighs. I laugh to my self. 'What?' Asks Lucas. 'Nothing their right though' I say walking over to the window. I wince a bit and breath heavily. Kade stands up beside me. 'That should have healed by now right?' He whispers. I nod. He rubs his forehead. 'You ok there Cayenne?' Asks Lucas. I nod and place my hands on the window sill. Vivian and Blake's parents are standing beside the ambulance, watching it speed away to the mortuary. 'I hate investigating a child's death' sighs Lucas and he walks out of the room. I groan and slid down against the wall. Kade leans down beside me. 'Something's off. Why the fuck am I not healing' I groan. Kade shakes his head. He lifts up my top to show a large scrap on the side of my hip. Kiko is up staring at my hip. 'Stupid Blake' she mutters. I look at her weirdly. 'Vervain and wolfsabane is all Over the place that's why your not healing' whispers Jasper.  'I'm not healing either. Stupid vervain' groans Kiko.

We sit in the same room for an hour and Lucas comes back up to the room. 'I think you guys need some rest Ok?' He sighs. So everyone leaves and I'm left alone in this room.

*Kades pov*
I leave Cayenne in her room and go to mine. I sit on the bed and lie down. A feeling rises through out my body. My powers are starting to consume me. Could Kiko have been right. Could Blake have said something that made me snap? I don't recall much of that night. The most I remember is kissing Cayenne and Blake bring me to the study. 'Come on now Kade let me in' laughs a voice in my head. I stand up and stand at the window. 'I do just so happen to recall what happened last night' states the voice. The only way to stop the voice is pain or Cayenne. It's late, too late. Screw this. I look at my fist and walk over to the window. I thrust my fist into the window. Blood trickles down my knuckles. Shards of glass slide down the roof of the study, flailing into the mist of glass outside the window. The door bursts open and Lucas runs in and takes my hand. He looks at me as if my eyes would tell him what happened. I shrug it away and pull my hand back. 'Go sleep in Jaspers  room' sighs Lucas as he looks at the window sill. I nod and head towards Jaspers room.

' you didn't want to worry Cayenne?' Sighs Jasper as wraps my hand up. I nod. 'So the best solution was to punch the window' he laughs. 'Yeah. I knew hitting a wall was going to hurt much more' I laugh. 'Weirdo' he laughs. He slaps his hands lightly off my shoulder and he points me to the other bed in the room.

I stare at the ceiling for who knows how long till a knock wakes me out of the trance. I stand up and open the door to see Cayenne standing with her arms folded. I put the injured hand behind my neck. 'You idiot. You should have came to me' she sighs. 'I didn't want to wake you' I whisper leaning closer towards her. 'The window really?' She laughs and she takes my hand and leads me away from the room. I hear jasper laugh and I give him the middle finger before I'm dragged to Cayennes room.