Chapter 5

I don't think Lucas noticed the poorly executed murder plan. He was the person who told us not to trust Vivian, so why is he so blind to the fact she just killed Ms Robertson.

'Why hello Blake' smiles Vivian. I run infront of him 'Morator' I yell. i slowed down Vivian with the spell, it's almost like she's not moving but she is. Kiko grabs a knife from the desk and we all stand in front of Blake. Vivian somehow brakes the spell and I'm thrown against the study wall. I look at my hand. It's dripping blood. Kiko is facing away, controlling herself. Vivian can't. Crooked lines appear below her eyes and her eyes turn black. I'm guessing any blood can break her. She runs towards me. 'Inconcedo' I yell. My magic takes the table and it's going towards Vivian. She takes her hand and the table breaks the table mid air. 'Oh looks like you missed' she laughs.

We're all sitting at the kitchen table. Vivian sitting comfortably in the chair in the corner. I stand up and walk towards Vivian. 'Nice try but super bad time management skills, you should have hide the gasoline can a whole lot better' I whisper, my face inches away from hers. 'I doubt a cop would be that dumb' I whisper. I move away from her and Lucas looks surprised. I nod towards the study and he follows me. 'Are you that blind seriously?' I groan. He tilts his head in confusion. 'Vivian killed Ms Robertson' I sigh. 'How do you know?' He sighs. I pull him over to the window. From where he's standing you can see the gasoline can easily, Thrown into a mist of thorns and brambles. 'Oh for fucks sake' he groans. 'I knew something was up with her' mutters Lucas. 

i walk back into the dining room. 'oh by the way i told Lucas that you killed Ms Robertson, wont be much longer till he finds out about Blake so, your fucked Vivian' i smile.  Vivian stands up and walks towards me. her hand flies out and slaps my face. i look back at her and i crack my jaw.  she laughs ' you? you think i'm scared of a teenager? seriously?' laughs Vivian. 'oh you know i'm anything but normal, Vampire- Witch hybrid ring a bell?' i laugh. We're all alone in the room. she breaks a nearby chair and uses the leg as a stake. Lucas runs in as Vivian tries to stake me. he knocks her out and she falls to the ground. he looks at me, rubbing the sweat from his forehead. he looks down. 'SON OF A BITCH' he yells. Vivian had some how snuck out in a matter of seconds.

  Kade lies beside me throwing a ball towards the ceiling. 'Can't you just do a locator spell?' groans Kiko. i sigh and sit up. 'Kiko, I can't do anything in front of Lucas' i sigh. 'Cayenne you do know his sister was the mysterious murder last year? the one no one knew how she died. Well i know, and so does Lucas' she smiles. i sit upright and stare at her. Kade does the same. she nods. 'poor girl just happened to be ms Vivian's first Victim, Throat slit, Nearly drained of blood, by my- i mean Rebekahs story's, Shes a ripper, A Vamp who enjoys abusing, dispatching, and  mutilating their victims. They usually have turned off their humanity, therefore simply not caring about their actions.' she sighs, blowing her nails. i lie back down. ' What a fucked up life we have huh' sighs Jasper. 'Says the werewolf' scoffs Kiko. 'Every Bone in Your body doesn't break Every single Fucking month, does it Kiko?' mutters Jasper. Kiko ignores him and stands up and stands at the window, smoking a cigarette. I turn and look out the window. A couple run by, having an evening run. A young child runs in front of their Young looking mother. Lots of Cars drive by. i look over to the forest. I see Vivian, her eyes Pure black, crooked dark lines surround her eyes. Her blonde hair is out of its normal state, running softly against her back. She ditched her Police outfit. According to Kiko, She never really was a cop. Shes in a long white dress, Blood dripping from her chin, a Dead body lying at her feet, a wooden Branch lodged in its back. She gives a small wave and walks into the forest. 

Rippers, No Humanity, No Feelings when they killed someone, they don't think about the family that person had, A young daughter left without a Father. Rippers don't Care, They go Beyond just hunger, They love the Adrenalin from a kill. So You see, Like i said, we aren't the villain of this story or are we?