Hotel

Amelia's pov-
   Kouen complimented me. He patted my head. He touched my hair. He said I did a good job. Why am I so happy right now?! It must be because it was an important mission. Yes, that must be it.

   "You can stay here. We will head out in a few days so you can go ahead and relax." Kouen said and left the room. I dropped down on the bed, thankful for the break after all I have been through. A few minutes after I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door to be met with Kouen.

   "Uh, yes?" I asked, confused why he was here again.

   "Well, it seems we will be staying together for the few days." He replied calmly.

   "What?!" I screamed out.

   "This is actually my hotel room. I thought that you would be more comfortable here so I offered you to stay here as I went to get another room...... there is no available rooms at this time." He answered, looking totally cool about it.

   "So, you are saying.... we have to share? Wh..what about other hotels? I can stay somewhere else." I answered. He grabbed my shoulder before I left and shaked his head.

   "There are no other hotels in this area." He said and walked into the room, taking a seat at the desk. "I will not bother you, so please be comfortable." His eyes stayed glued to his papers on the desk as he filled out things I had no idea about. I sighed. It will only be a few days, lets just sleep. I walked over to the bed and fell face first on the pillow.

Kouen's pov-
   She fell asleep. Why is she so unguarded. I sighed as I reread the same page yet again but still could not concentrate. Maybe I should try to sleep too. I looked around to see where I could sleep but the rrom was rather small. One bed, a small desk and chair in the corner and a chester draw against the wall. I walked over to the bed and watched Ahme. She looks exausted. Sending her out might have been too much, but she proved herself yet again. I smiled and sat at the endge of the bed.
   "You really did a good job." I moved her hair away from her face. Her cheek is soft. I pinched it lightly and she squinched up her nose. I moved my hand to her hair and patted her.
   "I missed you, I am glad you came back to me safely." My eyes seemed to get heavier and the last thing I saw was Ahme's face.

   "Mhhm." The noise came from beside me, no under me? I looked down and saw Ahme's face barried in my chest. My face turned red and the possision we were in. Her legs were tangled with mine, her hands were wrapped around my mid-section and her face was squashed in my chest. My arm was under her head and my other one seemed to be on her...... my face turned redder as I quickly moved my hand away from her and tried to turn away. My arm was stuck under her so I could not move any more that that. "Cold." She mumbled out and tried to cuddle into me. I sighed and just gave up. I turned back toward her and rested my hand on her shoulder. Away from.... certain parts. This should be ok, I will just stay calm. I can do that...... her body is really soft, and small. I kniw she is strong but right now, she seems so valnurable. I nesstled my head above hers and closed my eyes. 5 more minutes should surfice.

Tada, did you like the cuteness? I sure would love to have someone like Kouen in my life😍