Ahme

Amelia's Pov-
   I'm doing this, yes I am so doing it! I chant in my head walking infront of the meeting place. A restaurant that had the best dishes, the one I've been to with the prince and Jack.

   "Ahme, are you not going inside?" Prince Kouen asked and I felt my heart stop. Damn! Why was I so distracted, I didn't even realize he had showed up?!

   "Just waiting for you, your excellency." I force a smile out as we walk to the upper-floor and took a seat. The waiter came over with ready made dishes and wine. "Thank you." I thank the man, shifting my eyes to the waiter for a split second, if only to distract me for what was to come.

   "It has been awhile. Did you go on a trip for some days?" He asked, already eating, elegantly.

   "Uh, yes. I.. wanted to discuss.. well you wanted to..." I struggled to say the words.

   "Jack told me you were ready to tell me what I wanted to know." He finished for me.

   "Yes, well I am Ahme. You know that already, hahaha... I'm a performer at the prostitution house and I've been there since I was very young, my mother had been working there and has now..passed. Those people... They were kind enough to let me stay and I guess I picked up some moves to defend myself and those who need help... Truthfully, I don't get why you're interested, I'm a normal person with a bit of a past. I only tell you this so you'd stop asking about me." I finish, feeling exposed, this was my real story after all.

   "Ahme, it is not that I just wanted to figure you out... You've caught my interest because you are strong and stand up to others, you're straight forward but kind. I.. understand that you must find my meddling troublesome but I have an offer." He stared at me, waiting for my approval. I sigh, with a nod. "Work for me. The pay will be good and you can help people."

   "What? I.. you're a prince, a lowly commoner like me can't possibly work for you." I state quickly. Why is he even asking this? Shouldn't he be satisfied that I just told him my life? And what the hell is with being interested in me with those reasons?! Are you confessing to a lover?!

   "I have ways for you to work for me by force... But I'll let you think this over. Two days from now, I'll wait for your answer here. Best you don't take a trip during that time for everyone's best interest. If you'll excuse me I have other matters." Prince Kouen said, leaving me to ponder his words.

   "Damn! I can't get out of this?" I grumbled. This guy! I don't even get it, is he really gay? If so I should just come out and tell him I'm a girl maybe he'd give up. Geez, 'Ahme' is going to be working with that prince from now on?! How did things turn to this?! Whatever let's eat, I didn't eat at all with him here.

I think this one's a bit short but still hope you like it.