"What do you want Jimin?" Jungkook turned himself slowly to face Jimin and started walking towards him. 

"Obey your bloody elders" Jimin walked towards Jungkook and met him halfway. 

"Trying to act bad in front of your crush? Huh?" Jungkook smirked as Jimin glanced at me and bowed his head. I felt sorry for the boy. I always had a feeling that he liked me but it never really occurred to me that he liked me that much. I made eye contact with Jimin but turned away after a split second. I didn't want to get personally involved with this. Now wasn't the time to get emotionally or romantically involved with anybody... especially when we can drop dead at any second. 

They both glared at each other with intense hatred and I caught sight of Jimin's fists clenching. "Elders? Who says you are my elder? I bet you don't know when my birthday is" said Jungkook, breaking the glare contest and folding his arms.

"1st September. That's your birthday. Looks like I am your elder"

"How do you know that? Are you stalking me or something?" Jungkook backed away from Jimin, causing Jimin to smile in triumph.

"You had a huge parade in school with your croonies and went around the school boasting about how important that day was, like a little skank. Honestly it was very embarrassing"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin before I beat your little..."

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU" I screamed. Jimin and Jungkook looked at me, annoyed and flustered. Jin turned to face me with a surprised look on his face. "None of you are going to do shit okay. Are you looking for another Jungkook situation? Jimin you need to learn how to control your anger because you almost got Jungkook killed..."

"The bitch deserved it though"

"Jimin I swear to God, do something like that to anyone again and I will never speak to your ass again" Jimin stayed silent and folded his arms so I continued: "Jungkook you need to stop causing trouble and stop getting on Jimin's nerves when you know he will get angry. We are fucking 16 and you boys are not mature enough to recognise that we can lose each other at any given moment. Fix up okay?"

They both nodded their heads hesitantly but silently. "Apologise to each other, come on" I smiled as they both pulled disgusted faces but after I then gave them death stares, they both turned to each other.

"I am sorry for giving you what you were asking for" said Jimin, refusing to look into Jungkook's eyes. Instead he stared at Jisoo with a depressed expression forming on his beautiful face.

"And I'm sorry for exposing your deepest, darkest, most embarrassing secret which you had probably kept for years until I showed up" Jungkook said. It was clear that he was trying to hold back intense laughter but he calmed down when he saw that Jimin wasn't taking notice of him and was instead deeply invested in a dead body. The dead body of our fellow contestant. 

"Hey" Jungkook turned Jimin's face back towards him with his hand, removing Jimin's attention from Jisoo. "Y/N is right: we should enjoy the time we have left with each instead of dwell on our past conflicts"

Jimin gave him a meek smile and pulled Jungkook into an unexpected hug. "I will never forget how you treated Y/N and how you are the biggest pisstake in the world but" He took hold of Jungkook's shoulders and released the hug, "I can forgive"

They both smiled and turned towards me for approval. I nodded my head and giggled. "You guys would make a great couple" I joked. Their disgusted expressions on their faces caused my to double up in laughter and I clutched my stomach in pain from laughing so much. Who knew I could make Jungkook and Jimin stay civil at least? For now anyways...