"So Jinyoung didn't tell you who was looking for Youngjae, hm?" Mark asked. 

Jaebeom shook his head, "No." 

"Jinyoung's smart. He knows people like you aren't to be trusted," Bambam added and Mark elbowed him. 

Namjoon laughed and Woojin stayed quiet. 

Jaebeom looked at Woojin with a weird expression. 

"Are you trying to figure out why I look familiar to you?" Woojin asked Jaebeom, "I was apart of Stray Kids." 

"You betrayed them?" Jaebeom asked, "And I was the one who got an unloyal speech." He glared at Bambam.

Woojin shook his head, "No, I was a double agent. I always worked for Black Rose. I faked about death about a year ago. "

Bambam smiled, "To make it more believable, we made sure Woojin gave them information about us but just small stuff. We even gave them a bit more territory, out of the kindness of our hearts. So what's that about unloyalty, Lim Jaebeom?"

"Cut it out," Mark spoke, "Who would Jinyoung assign to try to find Youngjae." 

"Well, Seungmin works under Youngjae but he's apart of Stray Kids," Jaebeom said, "He's probably the one who first noticed Youngjae was gone because he's been working at the company." 

Woojin nodded, "They usually work on infiltration and extraction missions. Luck, for us, I know where they work." 

Namjoon spoke, "Even if it turns out it's not them, it will be fun to kill another divinity gang." 

"Another?" Jaebeom asked. 

Namjoon just smiled, "Yeah, another." 

"Bambam, get in contract with Minghao. I need to talk to him," Mark stood up, "Jaebeom, follow me. Everyone else, go get ready. We'll meet back here in about an hour. For the growth of the Roses!" 

Bambam, Woojin and Namjoon stood up and said, "For the growth of the Roses!" 

Jaebeom and Mark went to the elevator while Woojin and Namjoon left out of the door. Bambam stayed and pulled out his phone, he searched for Minghao's contact. 

The boy sighed, remembering his last conversation with Minghao. It was after the bombing at the pier where he was stressed and was curt with the Chinese male. 

Bambam dialed the number and Minghao picked up quickly. 

"Hey, Minghao." 

"Oh, hey Bam, did you need something?" Minghao asked. 

"Mark wanted to talk to you about something, not sure what," Bambam replied.

Minghao was silent for a minute, "I'll...get in contact with him. Is that all?" 

"No," Bambam mumbled, "I'm sorry for being so short with you lately-" 

"Ptff, Bambam. It's fine, I promise.  You've been visibly stressed after the bombing. Let's meet up later today, alright. I wanna talk to you about some stuff, privately."