Long-distance

I was on summer vacation in Mexico. I was there with my aunt and my two cousins. "Y/N is it alright if you look out for your cousin? Just until afternoon," my aunt asked me because she and my older cousin wanted to go to the spa. "Sure. I think we'll be at the pool or maybe the beach, but text me when you're done so we can meet up." my aunt nodded and walked away with my older cousin. "Can we please go to the pool?" my little cousin Malia begged "Yeah, get dressed and then we can go" I responded. After we put our bikinis on we headed to the elevator.

when we arrived at the pool Malia dropped her bag and ran into the pool. I grabbed her stuff and carried it with me on my way to find a seat. There was one next to three guys. They stood up and walked towards me. In the next moment, I was on the ground such as the bags. "I'm so sorry," said a voice and a hand reached out to help me. I grabbed it and looked in the person's face. He has brown hair and blue eyes. "Are you alright? I really haven't seen you. By the way, I'm Jack and those are my brothers Quinn and Luke," Jack told me while pointing at to other boys who are picking up my bags and handing them to me. "I'm fine. I haven't really seen you either. I'm Y/N," I said then I looked at Quinn and Luke"Thanks for picking my bags up" but they just waved it off.

That was how I met Jack. We spend a lot of time together. Basically every free minute of our vacation. We watched sunsets and went swimming and other stuff. We had dinner with our families but then there was the day where I had to leave. Jack and his brothers wanted to come with us to the airport. When we got there it was time to say goodbye. I hugged Quinn and then Luke tightly. I just met them but they have a special place in my heart already. Jack and I were a different story. Since the beginning, I've felt this attraction between us but I have no idea if he feels the same. We haven't talked about it. When I wanted to give Jack a hug he held me in front of him. He looked me deep in my eyes and then kissed me. And that is when things got official.

The season started again and I text Jack before every game. We facetime a lot and text but it's not the same as talking in person. I was still visiting school and one day after school someone waited for me in the parking lot. I dropped my bag and ran into his arms. He lifted me up and spun me around while kissing me. I've missed this..."You are here," I told him in disbelief "Yep, I'm here and I'll be staying for a week." He said with a smile "I discussed it with your mom for a while now..." "That's why she was so smiley and mysterious," I figured.

The week with Jack was amazing. It was the best surprise. But like everything this had to end. On Sunday Jack had to fly back to New Jersey.

A/N: Sorry that this Imagine is so short. And I hope that every one of you is safe in those hard times. Please stay home if possible and practice social distancing. <3 (;