Chapter 24 - Gunner

Waking up that morning had been a challenge.  Angel and I had been up a majority of the night with the triplets, every time one of them went back to sleep another would wake and cause a fuss, half the time they just wanted attention or they just wanted to play the other half they were hungry. Causing Angel and I to have to take turns getting up and not getting much sleep in between.  Beast ended up taking all three of them down stairs for us and giving them breakfast so Angelica and I could get a few hours sleep.  

By midday we were both finally out of bed and downstairs. Angelica stayed to watch Beast playing with the little ones on the floor, the triplets were laying on their play mat with beast spinning the mobile above their heads and tickling their tummies every now and then, causing all three to release non-stop giggles making everyone smile.  No one was used to seeing this side of Beast so everyone stopped to watch for a moment before leaving, not wanting to interrupt the moment.

Pouring myself a cup of coffee I turn round and nod to Shadow as he walks in. "Hey Gunner, a few of the boys and I are heading out for a drive. You coming?" nodding I quickly down my coffee and make Angels a mug the way she likes it, milk with two sugars, before going over to her. Passing her the mug I place a kiss on her forehead.  "The boys and I are going for a drive. you going to be ok here?"

Angelica looked up at me and smiled "ill be fine, you go have fun. plus I'm thinking of making Beast an official babysitter." her tone was light letting Beast know she was kidding but he also knew that he was more then welcome to spend time with the triplets whenever he wanted. He was there god father after all, not that he knows that just yet. Angel wanted to plan something special to ask him and had gotten onesie's made so when the triplets were laid down they would spell out 'will you be our godfather?' in different colours and fonts. Kissing her again I leave with the boys and hop onto my bike, slightly giddy for the open road.

Returning back from my ride with the boys I go to walk into the kitchen only to be stopped by Beast "Angelica left 10 minutes ago with the kids. She received this while you were gone" he tells me as he hands me a pink collar, the same one that was in the picture that was sent to me shortly after we met.

Linking the pieces together in my head I curse loudly. Hawk steps up to me with a confused look on his face "son, what's wrong?"

"This is the collar he used to make her wear, she mentioned it once briefly but ended up having a panic attack and couldn't say anymore. This is his way of letting me know he has her." running my hands through my hair frantically I turned to Beast "where did she go?"

"She went to take the kids to her parents" his voice was gruff from lack of use as it always was when he spoke. Grabbing my keys again I run out the door and back on my bike before heading to the Blackwood's. It only takes 20 minutes to get there probably breaking every speed law there is. Walking up to the door I turn to see Beast getting off his bike behind me. I wasn't surprised that he had followed me. He had formed a sibling-like bond with Angelica and we always found them talking, this was a huge change from before as the boys and I would hardly get a sentence out of him during a week, I wasn't jealous since Angelica was his start to healing and finally gaining his life back fully.

Nodding to him I walk in without knocking on the door. "Where's Angelica?" Delilah looks up at me from where she is playing with the boys. "She wanted us to look after them for the night" she replied with a smile, only for it to drop when she saw my expression.

"Keep them here with you, I don't want you to open the door to anyone. I'm going to leave Beast with you. Do not go outside!" Delilah and Andrew suddenly look panicked as I walk out the door and Beast takes my place inside, as I shut the door I hear him explain that Damien is after Angelica.

Swinging my leg back over my bike I speed back over to the clubhouse to see if Shadow is able to track her. As the wind rushes past me I'm only half focused on the road as my thoughts are plagued with the possibilities of what Damien and his men could be doing to my Angel. I knew there were others that had hurt her since she was sold to different people but Damien was the one that started it all. He was the one that kidnapped her. He was the one that abused her in order to 'train' her. He was the one that pulled her into his twisted fucked up world. He was the one to blame for all of this. And he was the one that was going to pay.

A/N
I know this chapter isn't the longest, but I had to publish something. I was fully focused on college work but now that I have finally graduated I have more free time to write. There are only a few chapters left of this story before I start on a new project so hopefully they will be done soon.

Love Livvy x