Chapter 2 - Angelica *

"BITCH WAKE UP!!!!!"

I jolted awake so quickly my head spun. I gingerly turned my head to see Alexander standing above me with his usual menacing smirk on his face and just like every time it sends a shiver up my spine causing my skin to automatically chill along with my blood.

When I realised that I still hadn't gotten off of the thin cot he was already in front of me with stinging pain in my right cheek. this was a usual thing with being in this life, if you didn't do as you were told you were punished.

The punishments always varied from a simple slap or being starved for a couple of days to being raped or whipped until you passed out from the sheer pain of the torture. unfortunately I can say that I have experienced every form of torture that you could possibly think of. For the past 12 years my life has mainly consisted of being injured just to be healed then go through all the pain all over again.

Seeing Alexander raise his hand to strike me again I quickly stand using my hand to sweep my hair backwards to appear somewhat put together. The bastard only smirks at me before grabbing a fist full of my hair a practically dragging me out of my assigned cell and up the stairs. I bit my lip so hard in my attempt to not cry out in pain that I knew that I must have drawn blood if the coppery taste filling my mouth and the warm liquid slowly flowing down my chin was any indication. I had learnt quickly that keeping quiet unless told otherwise was always the best way to avoid punishment.

Once we had reached the top of the stairs Alexander led me down an all to familiar corridor and just like every other time panic started to set in as my breathing accelerates and my vision becomes blurred. Knowledge of what was installed for me flooded my brain along with memories. As quickly as I can I work on controlling my breathing knowing that if Cane sees me like this it will only bring him satisfaction.

Once my breathing is back to normal my vision clears I see that we are already at the end of the corridor and in front of the deep mahogany doors that led to Cane's quarters, AKA my idea of an absolute hell.

Canes room was much like a fancy hotel suite just without the wall of Glass. After Alexander left me standing in the centre of the room, the door slammed shut, the small click from the lock echoing throughout the room sealing my fate as my eyes involuntarily shut out of anticipation.

After a minute or two I felt Canes hand slowly run up my arm while I suppressed the urge to gag out of the pure revolution that his touch caused. Breathing deeply I finally managed to calm my stomach down enough that I knew I wasn't going to throw up. Slowly I opened my eyes immediately looking into Canes murky brown eyes as he stared intently at me.

I didn't even get to make a sound before I was pulled into the adjoining room where Cane lifted me effortlessly into the air and pinned me against the solid wooden 'X' on the wall with his hips. Using the pure iron manacles he chained my writs and ankles into place so tightly that I felt a small trickle of blood ran down both of my arms. I knew that there was no point in struggling so I didn't it would just lead to more punishment anyway and I wasn't sure that my body could handle anymore than it already had. My entire body was covered in scars, some small,smooth and white while others where more jagged ran over my arms, legs and even my torso while my back was covered long jagged scars that criss crossed each other form the endless whippings I had received for not 'staying in line'.

A low burn snapped me out of the gruesome memories that plagued my mind as I found myself resisting against the urge to cry out. Looking down I saw that Cane had lifted up my dress and had dragged a blade cross my lower stomach, it wasn't deep enough to leave a scar only to cause me pain. I leaned my head back and I felt Cane repeat the process several more times before becoming bored and completely unsatisfied due to my lack of reaction.

I would never allow him to get a reaction out of me unless I was pushed to the absolute limit. When Cane left the room panic started to set in, he had never left me here by myself before. I was about to go into a full fledged panic attack when Cane re-entered the room, only for my blood to run cold when I saw that he was now completely naked.

He stalked over to me slowly in a predator like way as he stroked himself from base to tip with a smirk on his face that caused every single muscle to tense up. 'I'm gonna have a little more fun with you before I give you over to the highest bidder tomorrow' he stated as he reached me running his free hand up my thigh coming to a stop on my hip. He gave me one last smirk before slamming into my entrance with a grunt while I throw my head back in agony as the tears I had been holding back spill down my face within a matter of seconds. Cane's constant moans while he took pleasure from my body were causing my stomach to do somersaults as he does what he has done to me multiple times in the past 4 years that I've been here. I finally allow the blood loss and pain to take over as I pass out, my final thought is that I can only hope that whoever has brought me this time only wants me as a maid but even I know I'm being naïve.

Then the world fades until it slowly turns black.