Chapter 11 - Angelica *

I can't believe I'm finally back home. I will never be able to repay Gunner for this, I owe him everything.

After finally releasing my parents I grab onto Gunners hand and pull him down to me, placing a feather light kiss on his cheek I whisper "thank you" before pulling away and following my parents smirking a the slight bush I saw creeping up his cheeks. He may be a big tough guy but on the inside he was kind of like a nerd talking to a girl for the first time, so cute.

Walking inside caused a montage of images to flitter around my head. Like the time my dad tried making a smoothie for the first time and ended up covered in blueberries since he forgot to put the lid on. Or when my dad 'karate chopped' a fly and stunned it, he jokingly tried giving it CPR but mum pushed his head down and he ended up breathing it in. Just thinking about it made me chuckle out loud, my parents turned to me at hearing me laugh "sorry a couple of memories are coming back, I just remembered that time with the fly" with that last part mum burst with laughter while my dad tried his best to look annoyed but secretly wanted to join us. I turned to see poor Gunner looking as confused as can be, taking pity on him I explain in the end we are all feeling a lot better without any tension or awkwardness anymore.

After the laughter finally bubbled down we all entered the kitchen where my mum has lunch all laid out. She seemed to have based the day off of me, by making lunch up of all the favorite foods I had growing up. Some of which I had almost forgotten about. During lunch my parents were helping fill in the memories that I hadn't gotten back yet. Throughout everything Gunner hadn't left my side, instead he opted for resting his hand on my thigh rubbing small comforting circles. At one point he had even played with my hand, drawing random patterns into my palm.

He was a comfort I didn't know that I needed.

My father's voice snapps my out of my thought and pulls me into the dark recesses of my mind.

"sweetie, come here" my father's voice transforming in to his, the world around me morphing into the image of an open cage with Damien sitting in his office chair facing me. Damien was average height, slightly overweight with greasy black hair and dull eyes. Overall he was an absolute sleeze ball and all the girls cringed away from his touch each time, completely discussed.

I didn't get up straight away the sharp jolt rushing through my body was proof of that. The idea of him shocking me again got me moving in an instant, I knew he would just up voltage. I now longer resisted the way that i used to as it was way too painful, even if i was to beg him to stop he would just laugh and keep torturing me. He truly was twisted.

The baby pink strap in his hand sent chills down my spine as he used it to tugg the chain attached to the collar around my neck in the same shade as the strap in his hand. He had reattached the leash while I was asleep. That only meant one thing he wanted to play and I wasn't going to enjoy a second of it.

The thought of the pain he would put me through made the 17 year old me want to cry all over again. I had no idea what he wanted with me but he had been using me for his own pleasure for the past 4 years.

He says I will always belong to him and I guess, in a way, that's true. After all he was the one that took me.