ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

BEFORE YOU EVEN START READING I WANNA SAY THAT IF I SEE ANY HATE COMMENTS I WON'T HESITATE TO BLOCK, REPORT OR MUTE YOU! IM VERY SERIOUS! LIKE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS BOOK YOU CAN JUST BACK OFF AND IGNORE THAT YOU EVEN FOUND THIS BOOK! SO NO HATE! AM I CLEAR!? OK GOOD YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE EITHER WAY SINCE YOU CHOSE TO READ THIS BOOK 😊
SO NO HATE!
(I'm a pretty kind and generous person when you get to know me but if you piss me off I can get pretty wild so don't test me! And also imma try to update as soon as possible,cause I go to this damn place called school so I have to focus there as well but I'm not forgetting you loves! 💖 So without further ado "ENJOY!")

Christine Pov:

Hey I'm Christine Bree Miller! I'm a regular 17 year old girl at my last year of high school! After that I'm gonna graduate and I'm so happy about that! Well let me tell you a little bit about myself...As you know I'm 17 ,my favourite colour is light baby blue, I've got 3 best friends Tessa,Brooke and Tyler
*Whispers* he's gay though...*giggles* But still love'em nonetheless! Their very hard to handle 😂 but if you get to know them they are just the sweetest only if you don't get on their crazy side at least...OH and their very overprotective! Enough about them now about my family! Well I have a brother who's 2 years older than me currently in NYU and I'm pretty proud of him! He is also overprotective but he's the bestest brother you could ever ask for I love him so much! Like we share all the secrets with each other that's how we grew together we only had one another sooo we relyed on each other...He's pretty attractive as well if your curious 😏 ,but I am overprotective over him too so you better back off! Oops I didn't say his name though... He's name is Zayn! About my parents...they always want me as a goody two shoes...And always expect the best from me and that's what I always give them cause I love them so much! But I can be pretty damn crazy,rude and obnoxious too sometimes...but they don't know what I do behind their backs... Their not that strict only on certain things like drinks,boys and you know the deal...But nonetheless I love them ! My mom is a doctor and my dad is a businessman so I guess you could say we're pretty rich...not bragging though! But I love my parents bond they love each other so much like I wanna have something like that in the future... Ok let's not be sad now! Well let me also say that I am a daddy's girl so I always get whatever I want! I'm telling you it has its advantages and disadvantages... I also am single,I have no time for relationships I just wanna focus on my future in peace that's to much drama for me! I also can't forget about FloOf! My cute baby puppy I got at my 15th b-day from my brother let me tell you it's so cute ! And I'm grown attached to that little bud since then! So that was little bit about myself...I live in long Island NY and yeah that's me!

Justin POV:

Hey I'm Justin Drew Bieber! I'm a regular 23 year old man! And since I was too smart I got to get a job earlier than I thought! So yeah I'm a teacher and this is my first year at the High School of Long Island NY and I'm a bit nervous...wait no I'm a man I'm not nervous! Ok maybe a little bit but nonetheless I'm going there anyways! So umm...let me tell you a little about myself...Well my favourite colour is purple and I love hockey! I also live at my own apartment here in Long Island ,I moved out after I got this job...sooo my parents live at California along with my little sister Jazzy and little bro Jaxon! Jazzy is 11 and Jaxon is 10 and their just the best siblings I could ever ask for! I love my parents too! Even though they can get a bit annoying at times especially my mom who really despites my taste in girls and always scares them away just giving them one of her infamous stink eye I love her either way...But one thing that pisses me off is that they both are like *when are you getting married Justin* *We want grandchildren* like I can't even have proper dinner with them without being scared of what they would say which would lead me to chock on my food and die then and there...Enough about them they are not here now...I also got 5 other bros maybe not blood related but I can always rely on them! Their names are Ryan,Za,Khalil,Adam and Kyle...But Ryan and I's bond is a bit stronger than the others but still, You gotta love ' em! Ohhhh and Za's got a girl named Luna she's pretty annoying but nonetheless I love her too! As a best friend...she's the only girl best friend I have! OH and I'm single...after my breakup that happened 2 years ago, with a girl named Selena I couldn't find anyone that I could grow attached too...I loved her but she decided to cheat on me while I was about to propose...Yeah pretty shitty if you ask me but let's forget about ' em bitches! I've moved on now and I'm better than ever! Hell yeah I'm single and ready to mingle like everyone else says...Arghhh I cringed! I'm also pretty attractive like all the girls say...Well they don't have to say you can see them swooning over me all the damn time but it's ok ,that's easier for me to get a quick fuck and throw them away after...I'm no disgusting manwhore but whenever I'm stressed, depressed or like drunk I can't help myself ,but when I'm full on sober I don't even look at them! Ok maybe a little bit but that's it! So that's all you have to know about me till now...

Justin and Christine mind's
Let's see what's in store for us tomorrow new day new people and new experiences

OK SO THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE PREVIEW FOR YOU GUYS AND THE STORY WILL START IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS! SO ENJOY ❤️

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME SO YOU CAN ALWAYS KNOW IF I PUBLISH ANY NEW BOOKS FOR YOU AND STUFF AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT CAUSE THEY MAKE MY DAY ONLY IF THEIR NOT HATE 🙄 ,CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HATE IN MY BOOKS! IF YOU DON'T KNOW READ THE LITTLE NOTE I WROTE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU GUYS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER AT THE TOP NONETHELESS LOVE YA FAM!