Chapter Fifty - Three

Start from the beginning

Snake.

I slam my hand on the ground creating perfect earth prison around Konan. I wipe the blood oozing from my lip and smirk. I run towards the prison, punching it and breaking it entirely, and with the prison, her. Konan is under the ruins, but I punch her, once again, letting my hand go through her stomach.

"I am sorry, Konan-san." I whisper as I look down at the dying woman. "But I have to save my village." I whisper, before turning around and running in Pain's main body's direction. I have to destroy it, before it destroys Naruto and Hinata.

***

"How are you, Sakura-chan?" Naruto runs to me, his eyes wide at the sight of the blood on me. But I don't say anything, I just shake my head. I bite my lower lip and sigh. "Whose blood is it?" He asks once again, horrified.

"Madara's."

"What happened to you?!" Shisui asks concerned as soon as I land beside him. People are lying dead around us. His eyes are puffy, his mask nowhere to be seen. He has bruises on his face, cuts that are still bleeding.

"Nothing." I dismiss him with the wave of my hand, smiling. "Nothing important." I grin once again, my eyes trained on the orange hair in front of me. "Shisui..." I mumble his name. He looks at me with small smile. "Be careful." I whisper once again as I jump directly in the fight. "And take Kakashi's body!" I shout once again, fighting the tears in my eyes.

"You k-killed him?" Naruto asks bewildered.

"You can't kill him, Naruto." I roll my eyes and shake my head. "But I did enough to avenge Tsunade-sama."

The aspect of killing always scared Naruto. He somehow believed that a person could manage to win over the fight, without killing. Thus, he had zero kills at the beginning of war. And as our enemy were not humans, Naruto died innocent. While I have killed more than I could have counted. Even now, I kill without thinking, without hesitation. It is not as if I enjoy killing, but it is that I know what has to be done for the village. For the people.

"You will die, Sakura!" Tsunade yells loudly as I stand up, finishing healing Hinata. I look at her direction, biting my lower lip once again. Her face has started aging, stained with tears and sadness and fear. Her eyes are wide, filled with worry.

I have promised to save everyone.

I have promised to alter the reality.

To alter the future.

And I will die trying to protect people that are precious to me.

I close my eyes, letting power rush over me. This time, I am not weak. This time, I have goals, I have motivation and I have people to keep safe. And if it kills me, let it happen.

"S-Sakura?" I can hear her voice of surprise as mark appears on my forehead. Simple, pink diamond. I snap my eyes open, my emerald orbs clashing with purple renningan. He is waiting for me, while Naruto is up in the sky, fighting himself from becoming monster.

***

"W-what?" Tsunade whispers in a low voice. Her eyes are trained on her favorite student. Prodigy who managed to do something, no one else could do. She managed to activate her mark at the tender age of fifteen.

"Tsunade-sama..." Shizune trails off, her eyes casted on the pink haired Kunoichi, who jumps directly towards Pain, punching the ground as Pain tries to push her away with his gravity. Sakura jumps on her feet, breaking the whole area into tiny parts.

"She managed it..." Tsunade whispers, proud tears slipping down her face. She looks at Kunoichi, who starts slowly walking towards Pain, her feet deep in the ground to prevent her from being affected by Pain's Jutsu. Black marks are trailing down her body, engulfing her entirely. And Tsunade watches proudly as Sakura punches Pain in the chest, her hand penetrating the rib cage, throwing heart out of his body. And while her hand is still in Pain's chest, she punches him in the face, somehow tearing off the lower part of his face.

Tsunade watches shocked the gruesome scene in front of her. Ninjas are circled around the battle, all their eyes only on the pink haired girl, whose mark is broken in the middle, and which fell down the second she activated the mask. The girl they knew ever since she was a little girl. A girl, they had no idea of her ability. And now, Sakura is standing in front of them, one of her hand in the chest of enemy, penetrating it entirely and holding a heart in her clenchd fingers, while other hand managed to punch the face, tearing the bottom half of the face entirely. The chin is on the ground. And Sakura does not even seem affected by the scene.

"S-Sakura-chan?" Naruto asks in a low voice, making a girl turn around and face her brother. But she does not even flinch as she usually would do. Instead, she takes her hand out, dropping heart and the body down, looking at Naruto with dull orbs.

"You know where he is." She simply states before turning around once more. "Find him."

''''''''''''''''''

Author's Note :

First of all, I want to say thank you for beig so supportive and kind towards me, because there was time of my life, when I decided that I could not write and I had to stop, and then this idea appeared in my mind and I just gave it a shot, and the way you support me brought motivation back to me, so thank you. I can't truly express how happy I am to have you guys. And I am grateful for that.

Secondly, I want to say sorry for the way I made the fight between Pain and Sakura. At first it was a bit different with all the details of the fight and when I read it, it was far too horrofying and gruesome ( I love this word) to have it written down. It was some gory details that I had to cut out and now, I am not sure how good the scene came out to be.

And thirdly, I don't know what to do about the ships. Well, I already do know with who she is going to end up, I have decided it even before I started writing this book, but then my heart is tearing up. There is one ship that I am going to do and another side ship that is breaking my heart, but I will not do it because I'm in love with the first one. And now I am confused as hell. I don't know why I wrote this, but I needed to tell this to someone. My heart is literally breaking and picking sides.