I am there with you

Jezebel looked at Beula who was completely lost somewhere.

"Beu are you alright?"

Beula came back to sense and looked at Jezebel. She smiled at her and nodded.

"I am alright Jez. I was thinking about what you told a few minutes before."

Jezebel looked down. Finally, she revealed everything to her sister. Her friendship with Daniel. How it started and how it is progressing now? Jezebel thought her sister will be angry with her for being friendly with a stranger. But Beula was calm throughout the conversation. She just asked one or two questions and was silent. Jezebel felt a little relaxed when Beula smiled at her.

"Ok now let's go and have our breakfast. Come."

They both went to have breakfast. Lucy served them food. While having it, Jezebel noticed that Beula is still lost in some thoughts. She is not talking to her. Sitting and eating and thinking something. Jezebel decided not to disturb her. She finished her breakfast and went to her room.

She changed her dress and was lying on her bed. Suddenly her phone rang. She took it and saw an unknown number on the screen. She thought for a while and attended the call.

"Hello.."

"Hey Jezebel. I am Afreen. Wassup?"

"Hi Afreen. Whose number is this?"

"It's mine only. I changed it yesterday."

"Oh ok ok. So wassup?"

"I am fine. Just sitting in front of the text. Actually I called you to ask one doubt. Are you free now?"

"Yes go ahead."

She became busy with the phone call. For a long time Jezebel was clearing her friend's doubt. Beula came to her room but she left immediately when she saw Jezebel on phone. Beula went to the balcony and sat on the swing.And she was again lost in her thoughts.

Jezebel ended her call. She thought something in her mind. She closed her textbook and went to Beula's room. She knocked on the door but no response came. Jezebel thought to herself.

"Is she not present inside?"

She slowly opened the door and realized that Beula is not there. She then went in search of her. She asked Lucy about her.

"Lucy, did you see Beula?"

"She went to the balcony."

"Okay thank you."

Jezebel rushed to the balcony and saw her sister thinking something. Jezebel noticed this but this time she lost her control.

"Beu from morning onwards I am noticing you. Where are you lost? You are thinking something seriously."

"Calm down Jez. It's not good to be angry."

Jezebel felt sad and apologized to her.

"Oh My God! this girl. No need to say sorry. Come here and sit. I want to tell you one serious matter."