A Stranger

"It's been one week I started going for this not so interesting morning walk. I seriously don't find any pleasure in waking up early and doing this. I don't like it. But the only thing that gives me some peace is the happy face of the little children. It's so cute to see them playing, teasing and laughing. Sometimes the football match is also giving me some sort of happiness. All the boys are playing well. But my life as usual going not so good." Jezebel thought to herself.

"Hey you day dreamer what are you thinking?" asked Beula.

"Nothing Beu I was just thinking about the morning walk. Very boring and irritating. I really don't want to get up and go every day. But no use..."

"Hey Jez don't get upset for a silly matter like this. You will find it boring at first but slowly you will start loving it. Coz going out in the fresh air and seeing the surroundings will provide you calmness." said Beula

"Hmm... Hope so." replied Jezebel.

"Thank God mummy & pappa are not here. So you better stay at the park for sometime. And today you are having holiday. I am also off today. But I can't come now. Tina will call me to discuss company matters. So I am not free. But you go. If you want take my tab and headset. You can enjoy both walking and music."

"Thank you Beu. You are so sweet."

Beula kissed her sister and goes from there. Jezebel got ready within minutes. After getting her bottle for the kitchen, she came to the living room.

"Jez my tab and headset is on the table near the sofa. Take it." Beula shouted from upstairs.

"Ok Beu."

°°°°°

While sauntering, Jezebel met the familiar faces that appeared every morning. At the same time, she was listening to her favourite song.

She reached the park and sat on the same bench where she used to sit for the past one week. The track changed to another song.

Jezebel closed her eyes to enjoy the song. After listening to some, she opened her eyes and looked at her watch. It was 8:00am. But since it was an off day for her she decided to stay there for a couple of minutes. Jezebel looked at the kids and then towards the playground.

When she was about to close her eyes again she saw a man staring at her constantly without a blink of eye. She too stared at him and that instant the music track changed to a beautiful song which was Jezebel's most favourite one.

They both were looking at each other forgetting everything around them. Their eyes didn't blink. The screaming of the boys, the innocent laughing of the kids, the chirping of the birds couldn't disturb their gaze. They were lost at each others stare.