Sleepover

Susan's POV:

Should I say yes? He was nice. But I don't know him that much... Well that's what a date is made for. I looked at Charlie and nodded. She looked shicked at me.

Susan: Well... I'd love to go with you on a date!

Michael: Oh wow that's great! Tomorrow at 8? I'm gonna pick you up.

Susan: Sounds good. Bye!

Michael: Bye!

Michael's POV:

OMG! She said yes! She'd love to! I'm so lucky! Dan looked at me and smirked.

Dan: She said yes?

Michael: W-what? How the fuck you know?!

Dan: I see it in your smile. Mike?

Michael: Yes?

Dan: How can I ask Charlie for a date?

Michael: Awww look who's in love...

Dan: stfu man!

He laughed then looked serious again. How could he ask her? He was a player... But now he was in love and it wasn't the same.

Michael: Just ask her. Talk to her in school and then ask her out. But don't act like a player and don't be like 'I know you'll say yes'.

Dan: Okay thanks Mike.

Michael: No problem.

Susan's POV:

He asked me out. Oh god. What should I wear? My hair! My nails! My make up! Wait... That's not me... I'm not that kind of girl. I'm more romboyish... Not girly. I should be myself.

Charlie: What will you wear?

Susan: I guess the red short dress.

She smiled. I knew she liked it.

Charlie: and your hair?

Susan: Maybe staight.

Charlie: You need any help?

Susan: Yes please! But just let us watch a movie and relax.

She nodded and we put on peter pan. We loved that movie. I looked at her and smiled. She still was in love with Dan... It was so cute. My little Charlie was in love.

Susan: You still are in love with him?

She looked a bit sad down and nodded. I huged her tight. He loved her too. But if I tell her she will just run to him and what if he hurts her like her ex?

Susan: Well... He likes you too.

Charlie: Really?

Susan: Yes. You will get him one day. Let us just have fun tonight. She nodded.

We watched movies, ate, talked, painted our nails and just had fun. She was like a sister for me. My little Charlie.