She's like a Sister...

Chapter 4:

Michaels POV:

I heared somebody screaming my name and turned around. I saw some girls giggeling and calmly smiled back. As I wanted to turn back again to Dan and the others I saw a girl at the stairs. She was really pretty and I couldn't stop looking at her. She seemed to blush a little, so I gave her a bright smile. She was shy and looked away. Charlie, the girl Dan had a crush on started talking to her. I asked the guys: „Who's that girl there up the stairs?"

Chris: „Oh that? That's Susan. Why?"

Dan: „Chris? Really? You're asking why!? Michael as you friend I'm telling you one thing. Don't try to vet her. She won't leave you. Susan have been cheated once and the other two guys only wanted her, because she's so good looking."

Michael:„ But Charlie won't let anybody to be her boyfriend too and you're still trying."

Dan: „No Michael. No I'm not and you wanna know why?"

He got a bit angry.

Jo: „Guys stop! Dan! Shut up! It's not his fault!"

Ken: „No one can get them any you know that Dan.

Dan: „I know!"

Chris: „Everyone is calling them 'The Blue Gangstas' Michael."

Dans POV:

I didn't want Susan to be hurt again. She's one of my best friends and last time she couldn't take the pain that well. Michael seems to be a nice guy, but he's a starand maybe only wants her for some months... I'm not sure. First I have to know him better.

Susans POV:

I was standing here alone and felt like an idiot, so I walked down the stairs with my head down hoping Michael not noticing me.

Dans POV:

I saw Susan coming with her bead down and I knew why. Since James (her last boyfriend) had broke her heart she was very shy. Michael was looking at her. To start a conversation for him a d Susan I ran to her and huggen her from behind.

Susan: „Ahhh!"

She turned a d slapped me.

Susans POV:

I slapped the guy. Then I noticed it was Dan. I jumled at him and put my legs around his waist. I hugged him tight and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Dan: „Ouch! Girl you're hurting me now too!"

Susan: „Sorry! I didn't knew it was you Danny."

Dan: „It's fine", I smiled „and stop alling me like that!"

He lifted me up again.

Susan: „Okay okay. I won't Danny!"

Dans POV:

I started tickling her. She was like a little sister to me. Then I saw Michael watching us a bit sad.

Dan: „Susan? May I show you my new friend... Michael Jackson. Michael, this is my best friend Susan."