Idiot

Susan's POV:
I layed in my bed and read a book. My phone vibrated and I looked at the screen. A message from Charlie.
How was it? She asked
Good, I guess.
Nothing more?
He kissed me.
Isn't that good?!
I giggled and answered I didn't want it.
Oh come on! He is Michael fucking Jackson!! Of course you did!
Okay.. she was right I liked it. But he did it without my permission and I wasn't ready for that love drama again after what happened. I wanted to call her and talk, but she already was calling me and I picked up.
Susan: Yes?
Charlie: HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT HIM TO KISS YOU?!
Susan: I just don't want to-
Charlie: No! listen. He's a star and could have any girl, but he chosed you. I mean come on he is dating only you.
Susan: what?
I actually thought he was dating all girls at our school.
Charlie: Yes, Susan. What a surprise.
I could hear the irony.
Susan: I'll try.
Charlie: Please. I don't want you single forever just because of a douchebag. Time heals all wounds.
Susan: No. You just learn how to live with the pain.
I hung up and layed down again. He was nice and I liked him, but it was hard to trust people, after getting cheated on. More than once and not knowing about it. Tears started to fill my eyes and I closed them fast.
Just because my ex was like that doesn't mean Michael was the same. Maybe he was different even he was a star. Who knows. Well, I'll find out one day.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep after some Minutes.
The next day someone was shaking me gently.
Person: Wake up! We're late!
That voice was familar. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. Dan.. Dan?
Susan: What are you doing here?
I sat up.
Dan: It's monday and we're late for school. You wanted me to pick you up the next days.
Susan: Shit!
I just realzied it and got up running to the bathroom. After getting ready in 10 minutes I ran towards his car and got in.
Dan: We have 5 Minutes to get in the class and Mr. Shears is never late.
Susan: Why are we not already driving?
He laughed a bit and drove. We would arrive late.