Again?

Michaels POV:

I saw dan hugging and lifting her up. I didn't jnderstand him now. I already was lied by my first friend. Then he came to me with Susan.

Dan: „Susan. May I show you my new friend... Michael Jackson. Micha, this is Susan.“

Michael: „Hi!“

Susan: „Hey!“

She was really cute. I wanted to ask her what her lesson would be now, but the bell rang.

Susan: „Oh I've to go. Bye Michael! Nice to meet you! Bye Danny! Bye guys!“

She gave Dan a kiss on the cheek.

Dans POV:

She liked him. That was strange. She never really talked to a guy that nice since James burted her. Maybe it's because he's Michael Jackson. However I don't think so.

Susans POV:

Tipicall Dan. I smiled while walking away. Michael was really cute and nice. I thought stars would be mean. But now I won't be nice anymore. He's a star and I know how they are. I looked at my watch and noticed I was a bit late, but didn't care. Miss Heffernen, my biology teachr liked me and wouldn't say anything.

Michaels POV:

She walked away. She had a perfect body. Her hair, her lines, her face... Divinity in motion... I looked at her shoulders, her back and wated to get lower, but stoped myself. Joe teached me and my brothers to have respect.

Michael: „Guys I've to go.“

Dan: „What's your lesson?“

Michael: „Biology“

Chris: „Oh then you have wuth Miss Heffernen. She's nice, but better hurry up!“

Michael: „Oh Okay. See you later.“

Chris POV:

Michael was a nice guy. I liked him. Susan was nice to him for the first time after such a long time. She always ignored boys who talked with her. I guess it's because he's MJ. But that wouldn't matter. She's the Blue Gangsta.

Susans POV:

I finay arrived at the class.

Miss Heffernen: „Oh! Susan! Nice to see you again this year.“

Susan: „Good Morning Miss Heffernen. I'm happy to have you as a teacher again too.“

I smiled at her and really was happy.

Miss Heffernen: „Please take a seat. Their are two tables left. You can choose.“

I sat at the table at the window. I loved to watch the people at our park. Then I looked at the door and saw Jenna coming in.

Jennas POV:

I walked in the class hoping Michael was there, but he wasn't. Today I saw Susan talkimg with him. Ugh... I hate her, but I think he likes me. He smiled at me today. Even if he don't he will, 'cause I'm gonna give it to him. Soon. Slowly walking in the class I showed everybody I was there. The boys stared at me.

Susans POV:

Oh god Jenna. I noticed her, but didn't turn. Like everytime with heels, but she looked like she was compleatly naked. Only really short hotpants and a Top where everyone could see the black bra. She probably knew about Michael coming and wanted him. She came to me, but I still didn't turn.

Jennas POV:

Jenna: „Hi hun!“

Susan: „I'm not gonna help you with Michael.“

Jenna: „Fine Bitch!“

Susans POV:

Her nice smile turned to an evil look. Like the devil. I smiled inside.

Miss Heffernens POV:

Jenna came in. She looked like a prostitude. Again. I was tired of her. She went to Susan and I heared their conversation.

Jenna: „Fine Bitch!“

I got angry inside. No one is allowed to talk to her like that to Susan. I knew her story and that she was called the Blue Gangsta with Charlie. I wanted to start the lesson when a young boy came in. It was Michael Jackson.

Susans POV:

I saw Michael coming in. Jenna looked at him and made a pose like a model on the table showing her legs. It looked so stupid.

Miss H.: „Good Morning.“

Michael: „Hello. Are you Miss Heffernen?“

Miss H.: ”Yes. Please come in.“

Oh damn! Why? He was nice and I liked him and that was my problem. I'm afrain something will happen between us. Oh god I'm stupid why should he want me? He's Michael Jackson. He could get any girl.

Miss H.: „So there are two places left Michael... Next to Jenna and next to Susan.“

Michaels POV:

I saw Susan and hoped I could take the seat next to her. Jenna seemed a bit too undressed.

Miss Heffernens POV:

Now I had to choose. I wanted him next to Susan, but I needed a reason. Wait... Susan got an A and Jenna a D.

Miss H.: „I think you should take a seat next to Susan. She got an A.“

Jennas POV:

I hate Miss Heffernen! She never liked me! Mybe because I'm so perfect. But I'll get him. Soon.

Susans POV:

I was shocked and Jenna looked angry at me. I was happy and I knew why... I think it will happen again... I'll hurt myself... Again...