Confess

Michael's POV:
She likes my voice? I hope she isn't a fan...
Michael:《My voice?》
Susan:《Of course. It sounds wonderful.》
She looked at me confused and raised her eyebrow, although it looked cute I was feeling uncomfortable.
Susan:《Are you okay?》
I cleared my throat and said:《Yes. Are you a fan? What I mean is, do you date me because I'm Michael Jackson or because I'm myself.》

Susan's POV:
I was a bit shocked by the question, but I understood why he was worried.
Susan:《Michael. I want you to look at me.》
He stopped the car on a parking spot and and looks at me, with his war eyes.
Susan:《I like you. You. Not your fame, your money or becaue of the fact you are Michael Jackson. I like, that you are polite and shy. I like the way you look at me, when I talk and I like your smile. I fall for you everytime you smile at me and it feels like something's burning inside of me. Heating my heart up and making you seem like the perfect guy...》
I knew what I said and I knew it was a confession. I knew it was probably a mistake, but I know that if I hadn't confessed he wouldn't have given me that smile. He wouldn't have smiled bright and bit his lip. And mire important: he wouldn't have touched my cheek softly with his hand and kissed me. It was the most beautiful kiss I've ever had in my life. Soft, but long and tender.

Michael's POV:
I watched her while she said those things and smiled. Susan put so much love in those words and she ment it. She really meant what she said, I could tell by her eyes and the way she moved her hands.
It was the beautifulest confession ever and I reached my hand out to touch her cheek. We looked each other in the eyes and I leaned over to kiss her. Even she could slap me I tried. But she didn't move. The only thing she did was closing her eyes as I was almost touching her lips with mine. I closed my eyes and kissed her softly and long. Her hands were on my chest and I had mine on her cheeks and neck.