Bye Michael.

Susan's POV:

We slowly walked inside the restaurant and it was no place for people like me. Everywhere were rich people sitting and laughing loud so all the little people stare. I could tell every second girl was a prostitute. Some started checking Michael out and he noticed. 'That's it' I thought, but I was wrong he didn't care for them and layed his hand gently around my waist pulling me to him so I layed my hand om his chest. He smiled at me. God that beautiful face... I stared for a few seconds tehn stopped myself and looked down shy pulling myself gently a bit away.

Michael's POV:

I opened the door for her and caught myself checking her butt. I stopped myself fast, following her. Shit! Everywhere prostitutes... They started looking at me like hungry  wolves and I pulled Susan gently to me so they looked away roling their eyes. But then I felt a hand on my chest and looked at her. She was so beautiful... I smiled at her shyly. she looked at me. I was about to kiss her, but then she looked down and backed off. She was not really interested as it seems. I sighned silently and walked to a table with her.

We sat down and ordered some salad first.

Michael: You look beautiful tonight.

She blushed a bit saying shyly: Thanks... You are very handsome also

I smiled wide.

Michael: So how is school?

Susan: Oh uhm... It is good some teachers like me, some don't like always. She giggled.

Michael: That's great. Well...

We continued to talk all night long it got really late. We laughed ate and drank. It was the most beautiful night I ever had since a long time.

Susan's POV:

After some hours we walked out and got in the car, driving home, saying nothing. But it was better I looked at him all the time. He was beautiful, but I was still scared being used.

~later~

At my house we got out the car and he walked with me to the door. I took my keys out slowly and looked up at him. Even with those heels he was taller than me.

Michael's POV:

I looked at her.

Michael:  Well... It was... A beautiful night... I... would like to do it again...

Susan smiled at me and noded.

Susan: I'd love to.

I looked her her biting my lower lip with my hands in my pockets. Should I kiss her? Would she push me away or would she kiss me back?

Susan's POV:

I looked at his soft lips. He was nervous I could tell... So I decided to walk inside.

Susan: Bye Michael.

I grabbed his arm lifting myself a bit up and kissed his cheek then unlocked the door as he was walking to his car.

Michael's POV:

She kissed my cheek!!! Omg... I smiled and walked down the stairs then stopped. She kissed my cheek... Should I? I turned to her and walked back grabbing her shouldera gently turning her to me looking in her eyes as she was a bit confused.