"Uh Jason."

"Oh sorry, I was just, thinking."

"Well okay, here is the paper work." She said handing me a briefcase.

"Yeah. Sorry I would invite you in but there's four sick people and one germaphobe in there."

And as if on cue, Justin came up behind me, still looking utterly ridiculous.

"Haha. Well I gotta go. Bye."

Then she left.

CJ POV

Who is he talking to? I thought as Jay talked to someone in the doorway. It looks like a girl. Is it his cousin? Then he shut the door and walked over here.

"Who was that?" I said covering my mouth as I coughed.

"Samantha."

"What? How does she know where we live? Why is she here?"

"I told her to come. There was some paper work for me to sign."

"Well that's stupid."

"Hey, she isn't stupid. She's pretty." Justin said.

"Ohhh, Justin has a crush." Tim joked.

"Ha. Yeah right. Just because I called her pretty doesn't mean anything. Besides I don't want to be in a relationship. Relationships involve commitment. I hate commitment."

"But what if she's your true love." Jason said.

"Ha. True love isn't real."

"I think it is." Jay mumbled. I was the only one who heard him.

"Besides how do you know if you truly love someone?"

"I know that I truly love someone." Jay mumbled again.

"Well I best be going. I got a flight to catch."

"Awww, please don't leave." I said standing up.

Justin smiled an evil smile. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door. I was so confused.

"Look." he said opening the door and pointing to a house.

It was a nice house. It had big window's and beautiful flowers surrounding it. The drive way was nice and clean. The grass was bright green and freshly cut. It had a for sale sign out front. It was a better house than ours.

"What is so important about a house?"

"Well I don't know, just that I'm moving in there."

"Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me."

"Nope."

"Wait then why- achoo- are you taking a flight?"

"To get my stuff from Florida, duh."

"Oh. Say hi to Cleo for me."

"Okay bye." He said leaving.

"Who's Cleo?" Toby asked.

"His older sister. She's cool."

Later

We were helping Justin bring his things into his house. Then he pushed in a large, wood box. He opened it. It was a piano. A oak wood, nicely polished piano. I went up to get a closer look.

"Justin is this? Is it the one?"

"The one and only."

"What?" Tim asked looking confused.

"When me and Justin were kids, we would go over to his grandparents house. This was their piano. Me and him would attempt to play it, but whatever we played would sound like cats in a blender- achoo."

"Yep. Oh Caleb guess what. I learned how to play." Justin said.

"Really? Play something."

"Okay, but you guys might hate me."

He sat down and started to play. At first it was hard to figure out, but I finally got it. After I figured out what it was, I started to sing.

"Because you know I'm

all about that base,

about that base no trouble."

Finally we were all singing that stupid song. All night long, Justin played stupid or silly songs, and we would all sing. Finally we stopped.

"All right guy's that's enough. I need sleep. More unpacking to do tomorrow." Justin said.

Tim went home. Toby went to bed. So did me and Jay. Just like any other night. Jason snuggled up to me and I could feel his light breathing. It was nice, but my only fear was that he would cough in my face.

"Being sick isn't so bad." He said.

"Hm, I guess you're right. Good night. Love ya."

"Love ya too." Jay said. And then he coughed in my face.

//Please enjoy cakers.//