Chapter 8- Frederick

// Okay so I added a title. I am going to do that so you are not surprised. If you want to be surprised, and don't want titles, just let me know. Also I will try to make a chapter a day. So be waiting. Thanks//

  CJ POV

We were talking and I asked Jay if he would like to come over and he said yes. "Ok we have to be quiet going in. " "Why?" "Fredrick. He and his team or co workers or something are coming to my house for a meeting. " "Why?" "Because the office is crowded and my dad is Frederick's assistant and he said they could work here today." "Oh. Ok." When we came up to my house I put my finger to my lip so he would remember to be quiet. I slowly turn the handle so I don't make to much noise. Then I quietly push the door and peep my head in. The people look at me a moment then get back to their weird conversation. I slowly step in, and motion for Jason to do the same. As he is stepping in, he steps on a creaky floor board. Then Frederick turns around. He stops. He freezes like he just  had a stroke or something. Then he drops hi pen. I was a little weirded out by what was happening.

   JAY POV

Why didn't we just go to my house? After I got inside, this one guy who was probably Frederick, started like , he just. It was like he was having a heart attack or something. The whole time he is, I am trying to think  of what movie he was in, because he looked a little familiar. He then literally got up and was crying. He had like a river just pouring from his eyes. Then I thought I heard him say Jason, but I couldn't tell with all those freaking tears. He came up to me and just hugged me. The whole time he hugged me I had a confused look on my face. I pushed him away and said "Do I know you." " Jason, it's me, your dad." "I looked in his eyes, "You are! I hate you." " Why?" I lifted up my shirt and he looked like he was going to pour again. "I am so sorry." "Yeah right." "I was stressed out and I am sorry. I love you and you know that." I really didn't know what to say. "Please forgive me." He said. " I looked into those sad, sorry eyes. "Fine I forgive you." He was so happy that he ran over and hugged me. I couldn't help but smile. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." He let go and went back over to his people. I looked over at Caleb. His eyes were wide open, so was his mouth. I laughed and then he did to. Then me and him went upstairs.

// Sorry it was short but, I needed to add a little Bam. I'm going to make other chapters like these about other people. Thanks cakers.//