Chapter 5: Sunshine

[TWO DAYS LATER]

Mew and Saint were walking to school in the morning. The weather was nice and pleasant. It wasn't hot and it wasn't cold. It was just perfect. White fluffy clouds decorated the bright blue sky adding a hint of gentleness to the day. The yellow rays of the sun shone through the trees making a pattern on the road with the breeze making the trees rustle.

"The weather is really nice today isn't it?", asked mew. "Yeah it is, it's seems like nice things will happen today", replies Saint.

As they were walking, Zee and his friends walked past them. Suddenly Zee turned around "I see you've bandaged your wounds pretty well... good job..." said Zee and then took off with his friends. Saint smiling shook his head. "When did you guys become close?!?!?
(ㅁㅅㅁ)" exclaimed Mew. Saint patted Mew on the back and said "long story my friend" while smiling endlessly.

[LUNCH TIME IN SCHOOL]

As usual Saint was alone in class reading and drinking his strawberry yogurt milk.
When a very frustrated Zee stormed in and started rummaging through his things.

Saint: "You look seriously constipated Zee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)"
Zee: "Shut up"
Saint: "What are you doing?"
Zee: I'm trying to look for my fucking English book, the teacher said that if I don't find I'm getting detention ψ(`∇')ψ
and I have band practice today!!
Saint: With that screwed up brain of yours I'm surprised that you even had a book to begin with (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
Zee: HEY!!

Zee grabbed Saint's hand in anger. Surprised Saint looked deep into Zee's eyes. Time seemed to stop and everything moved in slow motion. The curtains flowed to breeze and the sun shone through the windows. Just like a typical kdrama scene. Zee stared at Saint, noticing that the sun added a pastel orange touch to his pale skin. The light twinkled in his dark brown eyes and bounced off his long eyelashes. His hair rustled softly to the breeze. A light blush gushed through Zee's cheeks. Suddenly Saint started laughing "I was just joking, don't get mad ( ◠‿◠ ), let me help you look for it (๑>◡<๑)"...
Zee just "(=_=)" at Saint.

Author's Note:
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who is reading my story!! Thank you so much! I was so ecstatic to see that 338 people read my story!! You really made me feel like I got the world!! Thank you! I can't explain in words how happy I am. Secondly, I know that this a short chapter but I wanted to add a short and light chapter showing how saintzee's relationship went forward in a positive direction. I didn't want to make anything too sudden or seemed forced. I wanted to drive in to their relationship slowly while letting you guys see the small things that make their relationship in the story wonderful!
You can expect something more from the next chapter, a surprise awaits you guys! 😉
I love you guys and thank you so much!! 💓💓