Chapter 2: Classmate

It was morning and saint was walking to school with Mew. Mew was explaining to him how everything works in school, since saint a new student in Holang High School. Mew is such a sweetheart and was worried sick for saint. Saint and Mew have been besties since they were born. Their parents were very good friends so they knew each other from birth. Mew knew everything about Saint. They had no secrets and would tell each other everything.

Except for one thing that Saint would hide forever. Saint like Mew. Mew was kind, hot and  loving, how could anyone not fall in love with him? But to Saint's disappointment, Mew had a boyfriend - Gulf. They had been dating for a year now. Gulf a really nice person and was also a close friend of Saint's.

Well all that aside. Saint was still shocked and weak after last night's rendezvous.

They got school soon after. Saint lived in a small flat close to school and it only takes him about 15mins to walk to school.

When the reached Mew showed Saint around and took him to the staff's office to get also is stuff sorted. Mew and Saint were in the same class. But Saint had to go with the homeroom teacher to finish some paper work for the transfer. After all that was done his teacher, Mr Bob took him to class during registration and asked Saint to introduced himself to the class.

Saint looked up and scanned the classroom before beginning his introduction. When a familiar face caught his attention. It was the guy!! The one from last night! Saint was baffled and frozen in action. Saint could here his teacher calling out his name multiple times in the background but all he was focused on was the guy smirking at him. Saint snapped back immediately and continued to introduce himself. He made a mental note to avoid the guy as much as possible.

Saint sat next to Mew. Which was to Saint's fabulous luck the seat right in front of his one night stand. Saint nudged Mew with his elbow and asked what the guy's name was in a low voice.
"Oh him? He's Zee", said Mew
"What? See?", questioned Saint as he didn't hear Mew properly.
"No, ZEE, we went to his house last night for party..."
"Oh."
"He's freaking rich, a lot richer than me. His parents own a large business in the US."
"Must be nice being that rich"
"He is an asshole in school. One big douche. The popular rich kid with rich friends and minions. He also lives alone in that house though and probably has fucked a uncountable number of girls."
"ah... WAIT. WHAT? GIRLS? Just girls??". Saint said a bit too loudly attracting the attention of the entire class .
"Yes, girls... he's straight" replied Mew.
"That was one straight guy last night •_•" Saint muttered to himself.

Zee pushed his chair loudly back and got up. He was drinking a packet of iced milk, when he 'accidentally' spilled it all on Saint.
"Oh sorry my bad", said Zee with a smirk painted on his face and it seemed more like a warning than not.

It was already clear to Saint that this is gonna be one hell of an year.

"Well life's shit isn't it?" Saint thought to himself.

Author's note:
I know that this chapter is a really short one and I'm really sorry 🥺🥺
It's because this is the second chapter in uploading today. And it's one 1:30am where I live so...
I'm also trying my best to get the hang of these stories as it's my first 🥺
But don't worry the next chapter will be longer or I will upload two chapters on the same day!! 🥳🥳
Please give me feedback and suggestions, thank you guys 💓💓