Mavi moved her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. She let one of her hands slide under his shirt as her other hand gripped the hair at the base of his neck. Owen's fingers dug into Mavi's ass as she moved away from his mouth and began to leave wet kisses down his neck.

"Oh my god!" Caspian's voice suddenly rang out in the kitchen, making Owen and Mavi freeze like ice.

"Is this how you cook dinner in this house?" Caspian covered his eyes with his hand as Mavi hopped off the counter adjusting the straps of her dress. "I can never unsee that.....Ugh, Mavi, why??"

"Don't you knock?" Mavi blushed as Owen bit down on his lip and ran a hand through his hair.

"To come into the kitchen?" Caspian asked. He moved his hands away from his eyes and placed them on his hips. "Does your mother know what you're doing, young lady?"

"Oh please I'm sure dad and her have done much worse in here," Mavi rolled her eyes.

Caspian gagged as Owen cringed.

"Ah too much information!" Owen said laughing.

Mavi's heart almost stopped as she heard him laugh. He had never looked so carefree. She rushed into his arms and buried her face in his chest.

Surprised by her sudden action, Owen looked down at her and gave her one of his dimple smiles.

"I'm still here!" Caspian shrieked.

"I don't understand why," Owen joked looking over at the man.

"I liked you better when you acted like a statue," Caspian narrowed his eyes. "I came to tell you I bought pizza."

"But I was cooking dinner," Mavi looked back at her forgotten craft.

"Exactly why I brought it," Caspian said. "I will never forget the last time I ate something you made.

"The paella wasn't that bad!" Mavi protested.

"It gave Exton food poisoning!"

"No," Mavi shook her head. "That was from your risotto!"

"Owen, darling," Caspian ignored Mavi. "Poor Gemma doesn't have the strength to bring you back again, so please don't eat what she makes."

Owen laughed once again. Mavi faked a pout as he kissed her cheeks.

"Go help Adam," Caspian said, moving into the kitchen. "I need a bottle of wine."

"I'll help you find it," Mavi shook her head. She looked up at Owen and kissed the tip of his nose. "Go see what Adam needs."

Owen gave her one quick kiss before he unwrapped himself from around her and walked out of the kitchen. Caspian watched their little interaction silently and waited until Owen was out of ear shot.

"So...." he started as Mavi and he walked into the large pantry. "Have you told him yet?"

Mavi sighed. She began to chew on her bottom lip as Caspian searched the wine rack.

"No," Mavi frowned. "I.....I just can't seem to get the words out."

"Understandable," Caspian said calmly. "Did I ever tell you about Cleo?"

"Who?" Mavi raised a brow.

Caspian straightened up and looked over at Mavi standing at the entrance of the pantry.

"When Toby and I first wanted a child, we had hired a surrogate," he revealed.

"Oh," Mavi blinked in surprise. "I didn't know...."