Chapter Twenty-Three: June 13th, 2013

Chapter 23: June 13th, 2013.

Niall's P.O.V.

"I'll find her," I said, standing backstage while holding my guitar. 

"Out of thousands of fans that are going to this concert?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. I can feel it..." I said. He gave me a weird look.

"I doubt it." He says.

"You're onstage in 30 seconds, boys," Paul called out.

I walked onstage, my eyes scanning the three million fans crowd. Then I saw a couple of police officers walked in with a girl. Could that be her? Oh my God. Her eyes. That's her. My heart beats harder as I sing to the fans.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I am here in the front row. My hair, black and curled up at the tips of my strands. My blue dress sparkles at the reflections of the lights. I am waiting for them to come onstage. Then they came and stood at the center of the stage. Oh my God. There he is. Standing on that stage. In a suit. All of them in suits. I smiled. I never thought I'd miss him that much. I push past the officers and fans and ran onstage. Niall stopped singing and looked at me, and took off his guitar, he handed it to Liam and started running towards me. I started towards him. 

As inches away from him,  I jumped into his arms. He picked me up and twirled me around. Then he let me down and crashed his lips into mine. Sparks flew and everything was so magical at the moment. "I missed you!!!!"

"I missed you, too. I thought of you everyday and every night. I love you, Sophie."

"I love you, too!" I said and held his hand, interlocking our fingers. Liam was watching with his mouth opened.

Niall got on one knee, and pulled out a ring box. The crowd got quiet, and the boys stopped singing to watch. He held my left hand in one hand and a ring box in another. My eyes widened. He couldn't. That's impossible. Right now? I felt like I was about to go unconcious, but I didn't.

"Sophie, there wasn't a minute in my life where I wasn't thinking about you. I loved you from the moment I met you, and I still love you. I think about your smile, your laugh, you humor, your eyes, you. All the time. And it doesn't matter if the fans are jealous because when I'm here with you, everything is okay. And we've had stupid and silly moments in the past, and I still want them in the future for laughs. We have a love that never died because I love you enough to be willing to spend the rest of my life with you. Sophie Delilah Brown, will you marry me?"

And guess what I answered? "Yes."