Chapter Twenty-Two: Say Yes To The Dress

Chapter 22: Say Yes To The Dress

The door knocked. I went to answer it. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hey Austin," I said and smiled. Then I saw what he was carrying a sparkly blue dress in a clear bag held by a hanger. I asked, "Why do you have a dress?"

"Oh this beautiful thing? Well, it's for you."

"Why?"

He sighed and explained, "Last week, on your birthday, after you knocked out after the twitcam. I looked around your place. I saw a DVD case from a member of One Direction. I opened the case and put it in the DVD player. I watched it, and I cried. Your boyfriend is very lucky to have you. So I thought maybe I'd buy a dress for you. I want you to go see him."

I smiled, and said, "Aw. You're so sweet. But how will I see him?"

He took out a sheet of paper. "With this."

I took it and looked at it. It was a concert ticket to One Direction. My mouth dropped open. "Oh my God. I love you, Austin! Thank you." I hugged him. He put his arms around me and smiled.

"You know, that ticket I had bought a year ago for me. I wanted to see them in concert, but because of you, I think you need it more. I want you to be happy."

I was still hugging him. "Thank you." I said and kissed him on the cheek, "You're really sweet. If you ever get a girlfriend one day, that girl will be so lucky to have you."

He held me longer and smiled.

Austin's P.O.V.

Oh my God. She kissed me. I love her. I love her so much, but she doesn't love that way. Well, as long as she's happy, I'm happy. When I get home, I'm going to happy dance to Lady Gaga.