Chapter Fifteen: Up All Night

Chapter 15: Up All Night

So after the boys arrived, we spent the next four hours packing everything. From our clothes to small furniture to food.

"Nialler, why are you packing food?"

"Because food is a waste if thrown away." Niall answered.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes, then went back to packing. Everything's almost done. Two hours later, Zayn, Harry, and Louis crashed on the couch, and Niall went to eat. Ashley, Liam, and I are bloated and tired. We joined Niall to eat downstairs.

"Food has never tasted this good before!!" Niall shouted.

"That's because you're tired." Liam explained.

"True." Niall agreed. 

After we ate, Liam and Ashley crashed on the living room floor while Niall and I went upstairs and continued to pack. Niall stopped packing and just sat there. I stopped and looked up. "Niall, why did you stop?"

"Because I'm thinking about all these memories that we've made in this house. Remember how we pranked Harry two days ago? That was fun."

"Yeah."

Niall yawned and scooted closer to me. "Come on, Soph. Let's cuddle."

"Not now, Nialler. We still have more to pack." Seven hours later, the Sun started rising. I was still awake, and I had just finished packing. Niall fell asleep, resting his head on one of the boxes. I nudged him awake. "Nialler. Psst. Wake up."

"Huh? What?" He woke and wacked me in the face.

"OW!!!" I said, holding my face.

"Oh sorry, babe." He said and gave me a hug. "Is your face okay?" He asked.

"What do you think, Nialler!?! Does this red mark on my eye tell you anything?" I said kind of angrily.

"Oh. Ewwww." Niall commented. He got up and got an ice pack and placed it on my eye.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cold! Cold! Cold!" I screamed. 

Liam and Harry both shot up, shouting, "Oh my God! What happened? Is anyone hurt?"

"Oh sorry. I'm not very good with accidents." Niall took off the ice pack. He then took a small towel and wet it with cold water. He then held up my face and dabbed my eye gently. Then he smiled. "Your eyes are very beautiful, even if it's bruised."

"Thanks..." I smirked. "Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Sorry. I'm guessing this is not a very good week for you, is it?"

"No, it's not. But on the bright side, we're done packing my stuff."

"Wait. We're done? With your stuff? Did you not get any sleep? Because Ashley's not even done yet. She just got halfway." Liam asked.

"No. I didn't." I said and yawn.

"Well, you get some sleep. Us boys will help you with the rest. We'll move your stuff to Niall's."

"Thanks, Liam. You're sweet." I said and laid on the couch where Harry was.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Niall asked Liam. Liam nodded his head and the two of them woke up Louis and Zayn.

"I'll watch her." Harry volunteered.

"Harry, get your lazy ass up and help us." Louis shouted and pulled on his curls.

"Ow. My curls. These take time to make them sexy, you know!" Harry shouted back and stood up. He then looked at my eye and said, "Hey Niall. Why does she have a bruised eye?"

"Because I wacked her."

"Niall!!! You idiot." Louis shouted.

"It was an accident!" Niall explained. The band picked up boxes and carried them to Niall's house. After they were done, Niall picked me up and carried me to Niall's house. I was still asleep. He walked up the stairs, and open his bedroom door. He gently laid me on his bed and pulled his covers over me. He bent down and kissed my lips and walked downstairs, closing his bedroom doors behind him.