Chapter Fourteen: Breaking the News

Chapter 14: Breaking the News

When I got back home, I dialled Ashley. She answered, "Heyy Soph! I'm having so much fun partying at Harry's house. Harry's dancing around, naked. And it's so funny!" She laughed.

"Well, stop laughing, 'cause I got news for you."

"Ok." Ashley said. She turned off the music and shouted, "Stop dancing, Harry."

"But it's so fun! And I think you like my penis." Harry whined.

"No at this moment, I need to talk to Soph on the phone."

"Ok." Harry said, and put his pants on. "But you still like my sexy abs, right?"

"Whatever, Hazzah!" Ashley said as she walked upstairs, into Harry's room. Harry followed behind.

"Listen Ash!" I shouted through the phone.

"What?" She answered.

"Mom's dead. We have to pack stuff. We're moving in with Nialler, unless you wanna live with Harry."

"Wait... what?" 

"Mom, she's dead-"

"I know, but how's that possible?"

"She had... Just tell Harry to take you here. I'll explain it to you later." I said and hung up the phone. I stood there in Niall's arms, crying.

"Ok..." Ashley said as she hung up the phone. She started crying and Harry held her hand, trying to calm her down. "Harry, take me home."

"Ok..."

An hour later, Ashley arrived at my house and walked in the front door with Harry. "So what happened?" She said as she quietly wept. Harry put his arms around Ashley and kissed her on the cheek, trying to calm her.

I wiped my tears and said, "Mom died. She had cancer, but she never told us. I just found out like an hour ago. I came to talk to her in the hospital, but it only last for a few minutes. I would've call you, but she died. Anyways, she says the bank will take back the house to sell it. We have two days to pack up and move out. Anything that is Mom will be thrown out and burned, due to germ problems."

"But our house. Our memories."

I walked over to Ashley and hugged her. "I know."

Ashley turned to Harry and said, "Call the other boys. We're going to need their help."