Chapter Eighteen: It's Gotta Be You

Chapter 18: It's Gotta Be You

Niall's P.O.V.

It's been two days since she got shot. We haven't kiss or hug. I didn't want to because she couldn't remember me. It's heartbreaking that she couldn't remember me. She won't remember what it's like for us to hug and kiss, to share laughs, to smile and blush at someone who's completely in love with her.

Sophie's asleep on the bed. I'm on my PC. I have decided that if she couldn't remember anything, I'll make her a DVD with our memories in it. She'll love it.

I clicked at every image of our beautiful life together and dragged it to a file. I then dragged the file to the software and pressed 'Enter'. The DVD was loaded into the PC and was now downloading every picture in it.

Five minutes later, the DVD popped open out of the PC. I took it and put it in a clear DVD case and wrote on it: To My Dearest Sophie, I Love You and I Will Never Forget You. -Nialler xx

I got dressed and headed out to the studio. My lads and I have to do some recording for our second album today.

Sophie's P.O.V.

I woke up to an empty house. I walked around shouting, "Hello? Anyone home?" No answer. The other girl wasn't at home, either. I'm home alone. I walked to the kitchen and found some eggs and bacon on a plate. There was a note beside it. It read: To My Dearest Sophie, Enjoy this yummy breakfast and your time at home healing. I am at the studio, recording music. I'll be home soon. I Love You Forever and Always. -Nialler xx

I took the plate of food and ate it.

Niall's P.O.V

"I've decided to get back with Ashley." Harry said.

I looked at him and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, when she gets out of the restroom, I'll go and apologize, even if it's not my fault."

"Awwww." Liam said. "I knew it. You two are too cute to be broken up."

Ashley walked in the record room and all eyes were laid on her. 

Harry walked up to her and said, "Ashley." 

She looked at him in disgust and answered, "What?"

Harry took hold of her hand and started, "I'm sorry for what happened two days. I didn't mean to get angry and shout at you. All I was trying to explain that Caroline Flack was booking us an interview. I'm sorry you got mad at me. I really didn't want you to leave. I didn't want this to happen, but I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I love you. Would you please give me a second chance?" And at the part, the song 'It's Gotta Be You' came on and Harry turned to me and shouted, "REALLY!?!"

I shut off the music and mouthed the word 'sorry'.

Harry turned back to her and said, "Please..."

Ashley began smiling and hugged him, "Yes. I'm sorry for overreacting yesterday. I didn't mean it. I was just stressed with everything, and I- I- I just can't..."

"It's okay. I still love you." Harry said and they crashed lips. Liam and Zayn smiled.  Louis clapped. I started crying.

Louis looked at me and said, "What's wrong?"

"Sophie doesn't remember me... I just wish she could love me the same the way she did. I miss her so much. And when you two got back together and kissed. It reminded me of her." Everyone gathered around and hugged me. I still didn't feel any better. I just wanted Sophie to hug me and remember me the way she used to.