Winter Outfits - Ariana and Dark

Quarantine is having me at the highest level of boredom I've ever been in.

Here we have Ariana and Dark in their winter outfits!

Ariana's outfit doubles as her winter attire and her Olympic's winter outfit.

While she still wears a dark blue jacket, this one is longer with a much larger hood and fake poofy fur everywhere. She still wears her black leggings and her boots are now the same color as her jacket's. Bonus detachable skates at the bottom!

Since ice is technically a secondary aspect of her powers, Ariana uses wintertime to train, as she doesn't have the pressure to learn ice abilities in her day to day life.

The sky blue hedgehog shouldn't get cold, since the changing of the seasons helps her transition from warmth to cold. What triggers her to wear a jacket are sudden snowfalls.

Her favorite activity is ice skating, making her quite skilled at it when it comes to the Olympics. Snowboarding is a fun competitive sport and she's a disaster at skiing, since she hasn't learned how to stop and just manages to speed up constantly.

Dark on the other hand despises winter. As just a shadow she didn't have to worry about the weather. Pesky Mobians do, however, which forces her to steal all blankets possible to warm up.

Her outfit is more on the fashionable side, curtesy of Ruby and Rouge. Dark didn't mind as long as they were bright and cheerful colors. She still wears her usual leggings but now she wears big boots, always threatening to slide down and a massive coat to keep her warm.

She insisted on wearing a scarf.

The dark entity is always seen with a warm beverage in hand, trying to survive the cold winters, even if she can't technically die from sudden weather changes.

She has no idea how to ice skate, usually hovering a centimeter above the ice to give the illusion that she can.

Dark doesn't participate in the Olympics and if she did she wouldn't hesitate to cheat her way to victory. This is why she's just part of the audience and occasional host of some events.

She's paired up with Cream since their personalities are quite distinct and the small rabbit can easily work with the shadow's dry and sarcastic comments.

Cheese is always on Dark, causing her to get flustered as she wants to keep her brooding persona.

This was also good for practicing backgrounds!

Let me know what you think!