My Ship in a nutshell

Intermission before I start drawing Victoria!

My Ship (in a nutshell) was one of the formats I found when it came to drawing OC's and their relationships.

This chapter will be more information heavy so you're free to skip on everything I write and go directly to the photos. If you want a more in depth look in the relationships, feel free to read.

This is Ariana's sheet and it involves two characters. They are both possibilities in the storyline but the first one is the one I tend to lean to the most. The second ship is one I use in role-plays when the first character is taken.

((Also don't flip your bananas over how I may have phrased the top part. Check my bio and you'll see my orientation. Thanks.))

The art utilized for the canon characters isn't mine, it's official art. I only own my OC.

~Shadaria~These two hedgehogs first crossed paths after the female escaped Eggman's captivity

~Shadaria~
These two hedgehogs first crossed paths after the female escaped Eggman's captivity. For her it was a love at first sight scenario but she never revealed nor acted on those feelings, as she didn't know him very well. For him, he started falling for her after a while, when he began noticing little details about her persona.

Friendship is the main base for their relationship, since they probably wouldn't have gotten together in any other way. Ariana noticed Shadow was quieter than the rest and much more prone to irritation so she did her best to be calm and quiet around him, something that allowed Shadow to relax more around her.

After the male hedgehog realized he quite liked the female, he began going out of his way to be paired up with her on missions or simply talk to her. As he became more straightforward, Ariana started tensing up and becoming more flustered, an obvious sign that she liked him.

When it came to confessing, Ariana was the first to do it. It wasn't successful, as she trailed off into nonsensical talk and eventually bailed out. Shadow chuckled at her attempts, eventually stopping her and asking her himself.

After getting together, the two behaved the same as they did before, just a bit more close to each other. Ariana was clingy but in a moderate way, always being seen hugging Shadow or holding his hand. They're pretty confident in their relationship and connected emotionally way better than what everyone thought at first.

They spend little time indoors at times, since they both take care of missions to receive money. That's why they make some missions their dates, taking some time before and after to relax outside. When they get home they get cozy and try watching movies before inevitably falling asleep.

Around the house, Shadow does all the cooking because Ariana is not too fond of fire. In return, she handles all the cleaning but this never feels like a chore as she can use her super speed to take all the furniture outside, flood the house with her water powers, and manage to dry everything up and move everything back inside easily. She's also the one that talks the most, as Shadow isn't the most talkative Mobian on the planet. He handles their money because he's the most responsible out of the two.

They'd both give their lives for the other without hesitation, often finding themselves in critical condition for receiving a deadly blow or for using up all of their energy. Since they're together all the time, both of them would raise their children. Naturally, they wouldn't know how many powers were passed onto their kid but they'll try their best to understand and teach them how to properly use them.

 Naturally, they wouldn't know how many powers were passed onto their kid but they'll try their best to understand and teach them how to properly use them

~Rougearia~
The two females first met in Eggman's base. The bat had snuck in to steal a chaos emerald but instead found the familiar looking hedgehog, helping her escape months later when the hedgehog claimed she needed rescuing.

They became close friends immediately, as Ariana was flexible and could keep up with Rouge's intense personality. It also helped that she spent time with Team Dark. Rouge took a liking to the hedgehog since they met, although she's not sure why.

When Ariana first realized she had a crush on Rouge, she wasn't sure what to do about it. Were those really feelings or did she just feel close to her first friend? She didn't need to debate much longer; Rouge confronted her one day and teased that she liked the other female.

After getting together, Rouge easily bragged about how great her girlfriend is, causing the hedgehog to blush red or just run away from the scene in embarrassment. They're both honest and emotional with each other, having built a strong bond. Easily getting jealous when one goes out in public, they mostly spend time indoors doing whatever they like.

Ariana and Rouge have different tastes in dates so they take turns, outside dates with Ariana and fancy dates with Rouge. Around the house, the bat claimed that she'd be the source of income and the hedgehog wasn't allowed to complain. Both girls cook in this relationship since Rouge doesn't want Ariana to live without the knowledge of the kitchen.

The hedgehog is the one keeping track of their budget. Rouge is a treasure hunter but often gets carried away buying things with the gems she's taken or stolen. If they were to have kids, Ariana would be the one taking care of them. The bat isn't a bad parent but she's always out on missions and scavenging for jewels and gems.

Comment on the ships, what you like what you don't and have fun :3