Ruby the Shadow

This is my fourth OC!

I had such a debate on the colors for her clothes and honestly maybe down the road I'll tweak them here and there. I had thought of pink originally but certain shades of pink clash with the red I'm using for her fur.

This is Ruby! Just like Star, she was a Mobian/ Pokémon clash. She was a Latias!

Somewhere down the road of me using her for roleplays I made her Dark's daughter and decided I would keep it that way!

Now, Dark didn't give birth to Ruby in the traditional sense. She just used part of her essence and created her.

Due to this, Ruby doesn't really look like a normal mobian. She mostly resembles a bat but her wings are too large and different looking. Her ears are strange and she has no tail. Because of this, she refers to herself as a shadow, despite not being able to access any of Dark's abilities.

Ruby was created in the era where Dark was still evil and trying to take down Team Sonic. She created the young creature to deceive them and steal their Chaos Emeralds.

The plan backfired after a few steals, when Ruby began getting friendly with the team and genuinely caring for them.

When she admitted she was Dark's daughter and had stolen from them, the majority of the team distrusted her but Ruby didn't care. She was sure of her intentions and knew they'd come around eventually.

Ruby is now like their baby, they're always looking out for her even when she's capable of taking care of herself, often rescuing the others.

She has camouflage powers, allowing her to blend in with her surroundings. This is what allowed her to steal the Chaos Emeralds from the team so easily.

Another great feat of hers is her flight speeds. She can catch up to the twins, Sonic and Ariana, with ease and be able to keep up with them for a few seconds when they break the sound barrier.

Just like Dark, any holy item or light based powers can harm her, even when she's not fully a shadow.

Ruby doesn't resent Dark in any way, shape, or form. She knew that the Mobian in her mom's body would shine through eventually and she was correct. Dark began experiencing guilt and remorse, even if it was a small degree, for forcing Ruby into trying to hurt the team.

Despite being mother and daughter, the bond was never there. However, Dark can sometimes get all mama bear when Ruby gets tossed around and beaten. Ruby appreciates the effort.

Feel free to suggest what I can do to Ruby's attire and comment whatever you want!