Royal Dress Ariana

"Well...Uh..Not only do I find out I have a twin, but I also find out I have two other siblings! Then, it turns out I have a mother! And to top it all off, she's a queen!" ~Ariana

"I might have forgotten a few details.." ~Sonic

"Those details were really important!" ~Ariana

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I remembered the other day that Aleena is in fact a queen so I was like: "Yes! I get to draw a dress!"

It was fun coming up with the design of the dress! At first it was a short dress and then it was a cupcake styled dress but I settled on this design, as it looks more elegant.

The quills on the side of her head and in front of her face have been curled up to look more fancy, but she left the rest the same.

Sonia helped her pick out her dress and accessories. The magenta hedgehog was glad there was someone else in the family with a sense of fashion since their brothers were a mess.

Ariana felt awkward, not knowing the rest of her siblings as well and not recognizing any of the Mobians living underground. Fortunately for her, Sonic was always doing his own thing so she followed after him.

They spent time secluded from everyone else, complaining about their clothes. Sonic felt restricted by his attire while Ariana couldn't fully move her arms to properly play with water. The dress was heavy to move too.

The twins are usually found in the balcony of one of the rooms, looking down at the civilians and their activities. Ariana stole food to keep in the room.

Sonia and Manic sometimes barge in to bring them back to civilization, although Manic does so under Sonia's orders. He's still not too used to royalty life like his sister is.

Just like Sonic, Ariana chooses to live above ground and visit her family frequently. The underground feels just as constricted as when she was with Eggman and she has a duty to defend Mobians from any threats, meaning she can't really live her life as a princess.

She still makes an effort to visit her siblings to form a stronger bond with them and she tries to get used to the fact that she has a mother. Aleena doesn't force her to wear anything Ariana doesn't want to so she can feel more comfortable.

Ariana feels ecstatic that she has more family.

Bonus: Sonia suggested that for Ariana's reveal to the underground Mobians she should make a dramatic spectacle. The sky blue hedgehog settled by making water flowers and leaves and dropping them all over the entrance. Despite her confident look she was a nervous wreck, especially with many eyes on her.

Feel free to comment!