Time the Seedrian

If you make this seedrian angry, she might just age you a couple of years, as she is the goddess of time.

Time was an ordinary seedrian who answered by the name of Maga.

Due to the destruction of her home planet, Maga escaped with a group of other seedrians in a spaceship, where she used to play with her sister, Flor.

The spaceship was attacked and Maga was separated from Flor. The seedrian tried to protect the younger seedrians on board but Maga perished, her body surviving.

The female kept her memories, but she was no longer the same person.

She gained immortality along with incredible powers. She could manipulate time into the past or into the future in any universe she wants.

The flower that defined her as a seedrian evolved into a massive flower on the back of her head. It is a representation of her status in the universe and is the same type of flower Space has.

Unlike her sister, her flower is almost always in bloom, as she will always demonstrate where she stands.

Very rarely she'll fold up her flower and relax. She's only hidden her flower around her sister, the only person she's close to.

Other abilities she possesses are telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and her seedrian abilities to communicate with nature.

She can control space, appearing in other places she's manipulated time in but she cannot do this to other people. However, she can grant the power of time to others.

Time, along with Space, have created a council for other creatures in the universe to become like them. They don't want their history to repeat itself with any others.

Time has chosen Dark to become a deity of time, just like her.

Deities must work in groups, as the Goddesses will not make the same mistake of granting another both of their powers.

Meaning, Ariana and Dark are a permanent team, Ariana inheriting Space's powers.

Time is much more strict than Space, sometimes sending her pupils into battle with very little knowledge and having almost no tolerance for failure.

Her sister is the only one that can talk some sense into Time, getting her to be a bit less strict.

The deities can either be summoned to the Goddesses homes or they can be suddenly transported across time and space without prior knowledge.

Time uses a crystal hourglass hanging on her hip in order to change time. The sand inside is responsible for the changing to the past and future or night and day.

Red sand is responsible for altering time into the past or the future while light green sand is responsible for the altering of night and day.

It's used by simply flipping over the hourglass.

Hope you like Maga/Time and leave your thoughts in the comments as always!