"still a secret, let's fix your knee first."

after hearing eddie explain all infections and diseases he can get from that one scrape, they had arrived in front of the infamous arcade richie goes on about.

the street fighter expert opens the door, bowing as eddie entered. he rolls his eyes and did a curtsey.

richie dug into his pockets for all the coins he had saved for this day. hearing the tokens pour into the holder was music to his ears. eddie scooped them all into his hand and followed richie to a game.

street fighter of course.

"watch out eds. i'm like a pro, don't get all sad when you don't win."

"shut the fuck up, i'm gonna win."

they spend what it feels like hours playing. richie had won every time, but eddie kept demanding a rematch until he would finally win.

eddie was dead silent, and concentrating. richie continued to tease and shout, trying to distract him. his plan failed miserably, eddie couldn't hear anything other than the spamming of the buttons or the movement of the joysticks.

he stopped biting his lip once he realized he had won the match. eddie put his hands in the air and screamed. richie crosses his arms and made excuses for not winning the round. eddie hummed and twirled, circling richie.

"i won! i won! you suck richard tozier!" eddie sang. richie stopped him and smiled in defeat.

most teens left the arcade since it was late. it left the photo booth empty, perfect for them.

eddie ran and jumped, clicking his feet together, entering the booth. seemed like his knee wasn't bother him anymore.

the timer counted down for the first picture. eddie leaned in and kissed richie's cheek. click

richie in shocked, looked at him in awe. eddie closed his eyes blowing a kiss to the camera. click

richie found some courage and leaned in, eddie looked at him, which caused them to kiss on the lips. click

it was counting down for the next picture, they didn't pull away. richie put his finger under eddie's chin, and eddie placed his hand on richie's cheek.

"woah" they pulled off eachother and screamed seeing stan and bill holding the curtains. click

"what are you guys doing hear?!" eddie screamed taking the results of the pictures and hiding it.

"we wanted to t-take pictures." bill stuttered.

"seems like you guys are busy." stan raised his eyebrow and took a lick of his icecream.

"no, wait yes-" richie questioned.

"we're not. we can play against each other after you guys take pictures." eddie smiled at them. richie and eddie exited the booth leaving them to switch places with bill and stan.

"g-great! i want t-to go a-against richi-"

"eddie bear!" sonia sobbed entering the acracde.

"oh no." eddie shook his head. she turned to look at bill and stan who were both shocked. eddie gave richie the photo and whispered that he should hide it.

"i asked you guys where my son went! you both lied to me?!" she screamed. stan immediately shook his head.

"no miss k. we just found them right now." stan defended himself along with bill. sonia ignored him and rushed eddie out.