Chapter 5

Amari POV

I walked into my room and took of my chlothes and put on a sweat pants and over sized shirt. I walked down stairs and when I was on the last step tiny arms wrapped around my legs and gave me a hug. I looked down and saw green hazel eyes looking at me with light brown hair in the tiny prsons face.

" Hey Rhyme did you miss me?" I asked as I picked her up she layed her head on my shoulder shes only a sweet heart with me coz I guve her candy."Yeah I miss you Mari." She
says in her 3 year old voice. I gave her a kiss on the cheeck.

I then went to the kitchen and took out a box of oreos and handed it to her ahe smiled and layed her head back on my shoulder. When I walked in the Tv room I locked eyes with Hayes and he smiled at me and he then winked at me I just rolled my eyes and sat down with Rhyme still in my arms.

"You look good with a baby." Levi said when he looked up from eating Heavens face of." Why thank you." I say and they laugh. Heaven and him kiss each other again and Rhyme looked at them." I dont want a baby bother or sister yet." She says and the both break  away from the kiss. April burst into laugheter I looked at her and she sat on my brothers lap. Yeah in our group of friends April is with my brother and Heaven is with Levi so the 3 of them ship Hayes and I my brother not so much. The only seat was next to Hayes and we were watching Wonder Women. I layed my head on his shoulder and he put his arm aroud me and layed his hand on my ass. "Aww you guys are so cute." April and Heaven  say at the same time Rhyme left after watching her parents almost rip each others clothes of.

I look at him and he smiled down at me and gave me a kiss on the cheeck.
"Okay dude why dont I switch seats with my baby sister and me and you have a talk." My brother says and I roll my eyes at him.

A/N

So here it is what do you think
Anyways Bye
Layke Cunnigham Out-✌❤
Vote
Comment
Follow

Rhyme Luna King (3)