Chapter 1

Amari POV

I woke up this morning after my alarm clock rang. I went into the bathroom and look into the mirror and look at my self my hair is messy and my  hazel-green eyes pale. I turn the shower on and get in the hot water against my body.

When I was done I dried myself of and got dressed I then dried my hair and left it down. I went to the kitchen and found my eldest brother Axle in the kitchen with his friends Hayes and Levi. I looked at them and they all had a bowl of lucky charms infront of them. 

" You guys didnt buy food again, didnt you?" Axle looked at me and shruggs his shoulders." Uni is hard we didnt have time." He says casualy I just roll my eyes at him." Yet you have time to party." I say as I make my self a bowl of lucky charms.

"We dont have time to party we are the party." He says with a smirk I look him in the eyes that mirrors mine. "That would explain your bad grades." I say and all his friends laugh. I sat down with all of them and just talked about random things.

My best friends burshed into the kitchen. Hevan and April, they grab bowls and the box of lucky charms. "This anti comunity service." I say and they roll there eyes at me. "Hello to you to mari." Hevan says. I gave them both hugs.

When we were done the guys drove us to school. We got out and gave them hugs when I huged Hayes my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist almost on my ass. He then put his hand on my ass. We broke apart and then I  walked into school.

A/N

What do you guys think about the first chapter.
Anyways Bye
Layke Cunnigham Out-✌❤
Vote
Comment
Follow