Chapter 4

Amari POV

At lunch Rain walked in with a blue eye,blood running down her noise and one shoe on her foot everyone burst out into laughter and Heaven took a picture of her and then made a meme she sent it to everyone in school.

She looked at me and  give me a death glare but with one eye I smile inocently at her and eat my fries. She went to her lunch table and ate her salad no wonder she has no ass like all the white girls in my school at least has an ass she dosent thats so sad.

The girls and I went on talking about Rhyme. Shes Heaven and Levis 3 year old daugter." Rhyme is such a cutie." April says and Heaven  looks at her and scofs." Shes cute but a fucken devil." We looked at her in shock." Why would you say that?" I asked and she looks at me.

"She forced her cousion to eat 10 snails and drink goat blood." She says and I laughed thinking it was a joke. She looks at me with a serouis look on her face." Wait your serouis." She nooded her head." Wow that just ...."  I didnt even have words." Why did she do that?" April asked and Heaven looks at us with a smile." He forgot her birthday." Wow thats just cold." Damn reminde me never to make her mad." We all laughed and the bell rang. We went to maths and our teacher Mrs. Sammy sat at her desk and took out all her books. The 7 month pregnent teacher. She started the lesson and we she then gave us a bunch of work. The girls and I finshed.

We then went to our next class and thats how our  day went on

A/N

So here it is who is your fav charcters so far
Anyways Bye
Layke Cunnigham Out -✌❤
Vote
Comment
Follow