Chapter 3

Amari POV

When the bell rang Ms. Rumis head was still in the trashcan and we all rushed out of the class room and I packet my school bag took out my phone and made a video of my techer and walked to out of the class.

Next class is the worst class ever P.E my friends and I walked to the locker room. Put on our sports wear and I  then took out my hairbrush and brushed my hair into a ponytail.

Heaven and I waited for April to finsh doing her hair." How many more minutes do you need?" Heaven asked and I saw April roll her eyes." I have to do my edges bitch." She says and I just smiled at her. Just then the locker room door open and then the she devil walked in the devil herself Rain.

She shoves April out of the way and did her make-up and Im like why the bitch putting on make-up for when your just going to sweat it of. April walks up to her and I pull her back she can be very violant.

We walked out of the locker room and there was coach Leon.  He blows his wistle and we all line up infront of him." We are playing dodge ball so grab a ball and lets begin." We all moved to diffrent places and Heaven and April in on my side. April walked out with her dum ass minnios and she walked out on a them song.

She was tewerking well trying to she looks like a chicken no not a chicken because it has a ass she dosent and shacking bones is not tewerking. The girls look at me and we laugh.

Heaven is a afro latina and has a nice body she has a nice ass as well. April is white with a nice body and a round ass. Me mari I have a nice body and a bubble butt. We played and it was only April, Rain and I left it was two on one. I throw the ball to Rain and it hit her in the face and knocked her out and we won.

Her minnios tried to tell coach that I did it because I hate her. Coach says that my team won and its final. We left Rain just laying on the ground and then went to lunch.

A/N

So here it is chapter 3 what do you think about this chapter and you meet Rain
Anyways Bye
Layke Cunnigham Out-✌❤
Vote
Comment
Follow