The Great Escape of Hogwarts

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Great Escape of Hogwarts

"Harry!" I shouted
He bolted up off the floor and pushed his way through the crowds, Hermione was quick to grab Ron as we followed him back into the castle. The glass crunched under our shoes as we followed him up the stairs to the Tower of the Moving Staircase. With everyone outside celebrating the castle was empty leaving no congestion on the steps, we hopped on just as it was turning to another platform.
"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked breathlessly as we caught up with him on the stairs
Harry looked at the three of us who stood behind him, "I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. -"
"I'm sorry what?" I questioned.
"It's the door I've been dreaming about for months," He explained," I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries."
Hermione stopped running after him, "Harry, please, just listen. What if Voldemort wants you to see this, hurting Sirius to try and get to you?"
Harry's shoulders slumped," What if he is? I'm supposed just to let him die? He's the only family I've got left."
"What if it's a trap," I suggested," What if Siri-Padfoot isn't there at all? Things in the department of mysteries can only be collected by the people they belong to. If you try and take something that isn't yours, you don't make it out. What if Voldemort is trying to get you to get something for you by loring you there."
"Then we risk it," Harry said confidently.
Ron nodded," What do we do?"
I gave Hermione a nervous look, this wasn't a risk that was worth it.
Harry smiled at Ron," We'll have to use the Floo Network."
Hermione raised an eyebrow," Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance."
"Not all of them." Harry Informed us," Celyn, get your brother and anyone else who could help, meet us in this Defence corridor in 30 mins,"
I nodded reluctantly as I continued running up to Ravenclaw Tower.

"They come out at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?" The Knocker said, looking proud of itself.
I looked at him," I'm in a rush!"
"Then answer quickly."
"The moon?"
"No."
"Stars?"

The door swung open and the knocker bowed its head as I ran in and went straight upstairs to my dorm. Pushing the door open, it banged against the wall loudly making Hadleigh jump from her bed.
"What's up?" She questioned as I ran around to get changed.
"Harry is walking into a trap," I explained quickly throwing on a pair of pair of green and navy tartan trousers and throwing on a black crop top and slip-on vans, adding a belt around my waist and a black crop jacket.
"You what?"
"You-Know-Who is tricking him," I explained waiting for her to put her shoes on," Making him believe Siri is in danger and then breaking into the department of mysteries."
"And you didn't see it?" She questioned as we ran down the stairs,
I shook my head," No, because it's Harry who is making the choice not Voldy, all he had to do was plant the idea in his head, nothing was set until ten minutes ago."
"Maybe he knows," Hadleigh said as we made it back into the common room," What if Voldy knows you've been spying and then blocking you out of certain things."
I stopped to look at her," Let's think of that later."
We ran down the spiral staircase, sticking close to the wall so others could climb up the stairs on the other side. At the bottom of the stairs, Ginny, Luna and Neville were talking to Michael and Anthony.
"Hey guys, you going up?" Anthony asked pointing up
I smiled," No, just got down, going to...,"
"See Hagrid!" Hadleigh said," Drizzle isn't feeling well."
"Ahh, shame, we were going to see if the room of requirement survived and have a film night as Anthony hasn't watched the classics," Michael exclaimed,
"If we finish early we might join you." I smiled.
"Bye guys," The two Ravenclaw boys waved goodbye as they went up the stairs.
I watched until the boys were far enough up before we ushered Ginny, Neville and Luna to follow us down to the Defect against the Dark Arts classroom.
"What's happening?" Ginny asked.
I looked back at her," Harry is walking into a trap, and we are helping him do it."
"Why?" Luna asked dreamily.
Hadleigh shrugged," Because he believes Sirius Black is going to die. So we have to give them enough time to break into Umbridge office and get to the Ministry."
"Oh," Neville said," Simple then."