Don't Follow

Chapter Two: Don't Follow

Freedom from St.Mungos meant only one thing. Questioning the sanity of Weasley Wizard Wheezes shop.

It was the brightest building in Diagon Alley, the brickwork was painted purple with orange-painted windows. On the external wall, a tall singular figure of the twins lifted its top hat on and off its head, a white rabbit appearing and disappearing from beneath it. In the shop window, a statue of a vomiting boy with red hair caught my attention - it kind of reminded me of Ron in our first year with the freckles over his nose.
Opening the door, I was overwhelmed with everything. The shop went three floors up decorated in orange, purple and green. Fireworks darted around the air, whizzing past and then exploding near people's heads. A boy was walking up the side of the walls as overhead a small Delores Umbridge rode a unicycle balancing two bowls moved along a piece of rope.
Circular disks flew around my head as I moved further into the shop, in the centre of this madness was Fred and George Weasley standing on the stairs.
"Step up, step up!" The twins shouted with large smiles on their faces.
Fred turned to the back of the store, shouting," We got fainting fancies-"
-"Nosebleed Nougats-." George continued
"At just in for time for school Puking Pastilles," Fred said with a mischievous grin.
"Puking Pastilles."

Turning around, I bumped into a boy who was eating one of the sweets, his face turning green. Fred and George appeared behind him holding a cauldron and putting it in his hands.
"Into the cauldron handsome." They smirked as the boy threw up a second later.
"Ew." I laughed," Boys that's gross."
"Hi Cel," They said.
George leaned against a shelf," Can I speak to you for a second?"
Fred smirked as I nodded, following George to the only quiet spot in the shop.
"What's up?" I asked, sitting on the empty table.
George sighed," What's Hadleigh's favourite flower?"
"I'm sorry?" I questioned smiling," Why do you need to know that?"
"I would like to give her some before she goes back to Hogwarts." He stated, then started rambling," She was just a big help with the shop, she helped us paint and her older brother who is a muggle helped us put the shelves up. I just thought it would be nice -"
"Because you like her." I finished smiling," George I am not an idiot."
His face fell," You know."
I nodded," I have for about a year."
"Shit." He groaned," Does she know?"
I shrugged," I don't know, but she likes you back if that is any condolence."
"She does?" George's face broke out into a cocky grin," She does!"
Smiling at him, I put a hand on his shoulder," Georgie, she doesn't like flowers because they die. Get her something meaningful, like sweets you made that don't make her sick, or ever-lasting fireworks in a jar so she can look at them whenever she misses you."
"Celyn Longbottom, you are a genius!" He kissed my head with a smile," Thank you!"
"You are welcome, Georgie." I said to the older boy," By any chance do you know where they are?"
He nodded, winking," Like I don't know where she is in my store, at the back near the Peruvian Instant darkness powder and next to the love potions. I'll see you later!"
"Thank you!" I called as he darted off somewhere into the chaos.

I found Hadleigh exactly where George said she would be. She was with Ginny and Hermione, standing around a pink glowing fountain with pink heart bubbles coming out from the top.
"Celyn!" Hadleigh exclaimed wrapping her arms around me," You made it!"
I hugged her back," I wouldn't miss this for a world. I missed you!"
"Missed you too bitch!" Hadleigh said as she jumped us around in a circle," Look at us! All back together before the end of summer!"
Hermione smiled sadly," Just about, Hadleigh your mum almost pulled you out of school."
"She what?" I questioned," What have I missed?"
Hadleigh sighed," Yeah, when Matt and I were here, helping George and Fred, she noticed how dark it was and how people whispered behind our backs. She didn't like it."
"What got her to change her mind?" I asked as I picked up a heart-shaped bottle, on a clear sticker 'Love Potion' was written in dark pink, complimenting the shade inside.
Hadleigh smiled, looking off to the side," George did."