"Say that then." He said, his voice low and deep.
"Say what?" I questioned.
"You like me." He spoke slowly as if the words felt wrong for him to say.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Fucking Veritaserum.
"Oh look at the time, I have... places to be," I spoke quickly, grabbing my bag and high tailing it away.
"Celyn!" I hear him yell after me," Cels!"
As I ran, passing students grumbled as Draco followed behind me, still shouting my name.
"You can't say that and then fuck off!" He yelled," Get your ass back here!"

Knowing one place he couldn't follow, I made my way to the Room of Requirement, today's meeting was right after the last lesson however many hung around in the space during the free period to get in extra practice.
Skipping around groups of students and teachers, I glanced behind me often to see if he was still following.
Due to his height,  I could see his white hair darting in and out of students in an attempt to catch up.
Approaching the location of the back door to the Room of Requirement, a small door appeared in the place of the large floor ceiling – allowing me to disappear into the room through the cover of a group of Hufflepuff girls.
I closed the door behind me, leaning against the cold mirror that lined the walls; a group of third-year boys sat in the corner, pulling tinsel out of a box that had manifested in the corner of the room.
Sitting on the step by the main door, I tucked my legs up to my chin as I took deep breaths.
"Stupid, stupid, truth serum bullshite." I cursed under my breath.

My hair was ruffled as people started entering the training room, glancing up, Dean smirked as he walked in with Neville and Ginny, the three of them joining another group of Gryffindors by the fires.
Harry was last in the room with Ron, the dark-haired boy rubbing the back of his hand the scar on the back of his hand causing him some trouble today. He won't tell anyone where he got it and it's been months.
Hadleigh and Isabelle were the last in with Luna and Cho, Luna talking about her new necklace charm that kept away Nargles as she mentioned her belongings kept being stolen.

"Everyone gets into a circle!" Harry commanded," We are going to do some spell practise."
"Can someone put the fires on?" A first-year asked as they breathed hot air onto their hands.
Sighing, I stood up brushing down my tights and grabbing the fire torch from the wall.  On the other side of the room, Hadleigh and Isabelle picked up the others by the doors, going for the bowls of oil that were above head height.
During the first tasks, we lit the fires in the Room of Requirement. Mid-December was always the worst as the school was old and uninsulated, and the wood-burning fires would take the chill out of the air making it comfortable for the second task of the meeting.
In the centre of the room, Hermione placed a wooden stature with an intricate face mask and the carving of long dark robes. Appearing like a Death Eater, I watched as the statue was bounced from student to student. From Neville to Dean, to George, to Collin, to Padma, to Hermione, To Anthony and Mandy. Around and around, it went, as each student threw a spell that sent it in a new direction.
Standing next to Hadleigh by the fire, my friend raised an eyebrow," What's up with you? You're unnaturally quiet."
With a deep sigh, I just told her everything, the Veritaserum forcing me to tell her every single detail. Before I tried to worm my answers away from what Umbridge wanted to hear, then tried to worm my truthfulness around not telling Draco but I did that anyways.
"Diminuendo." Dennis Creevy shouted as the wooden death eater model approached him.
We watched as the wooden model shrunk in size and was cute, to be honest. Glancing at Hadleigh, her face had contorted into one of confusion, humour and then finally finishing at a smile.

"Run me through what happened again?" Hadleigh with a burst of slight laughter.
I rolled my eyes," Umbridge forced Veritaserum down my throat in the form of tea when she was interviewing me under one of her new decrees. I then maybe, bumped into Draco and it slipped that I liked him and then I left, and he ran after me."
"You left him there after you shouted you liked him!" Hadleigh burst out laughing.
I pushed her arm, "I didn't shout it and It's not funny!"
"oh you are right, it's hilarious." Hadleigh barked out," for weeks you've been all 'oh no I don't' and all it took was spiked tea for you to spill your guts."
Rolling my eyes I pushed myself up from the wall," I'm not telling you jack anymore."
"Don't be like that!" She shouted after me as I left to join the next task," Cellie come on!"

Yellow Badger [3]// Harry Potter // Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें